World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
There is a lag slider they enabled this patch and some people are having luck with that.

... No. They actually disabled the dynamic cvar and forced everyone to manually set it without even providing a UI option.

In other words, they fucked up yet again.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also, maybe yall dont have it with ui mods, but god the vendor change is eye rape....

Rime

<Donor>
How come others are saying it's fixed?

They seem to be now, that post was referencing them as of this morning. Not sure about Gul`dan as we killed the inquisitor before it could cast eyes and Trilliax as of 10pm seems to be fine.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nice that's good news.

Got the Zen meditation helmet for my monk. It looks so fucking weird that I'm not gonna transmog it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This patch is boring as fuck. Hey dudes, gonna kill the Legion shits gettin real! Go kill a spider, 12 murlocs and then dig up some loose change Archmage Fagdar dropped. THEN WAIT, A LOT.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Between LFR and normal tonight, all of NH seems to be fixed right now.
We haven't 100% confirmed it, but we strongly suspect that warlock pets are receiving the effects of Grand Conjunction (Mythic Star Augur) when the warlock player is targeted with GC. We had multiple GC wipes that we couldn't explain - but they always involved a warlock and a melee player. This patch has been a fucking nightmare for progression this week.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Broken Isles lacks that.
There's rares popping in the Shore, but I have no idea what they drop, if any. Killed one, it had a lot of ressources+shards+legionfall stuff, but that was all. Maybe there's a random rare stuff there.

xzi

Mouthbreather
This patch is boring as fuck. Hey dudes, gonna kill the Legion shits gettin real! Go kill a spider, 12 murlocs and then dig up some loose change Archmage Fagdar dropped. THEN WAIT, A LOT.

Yeah, it's kind of odd to timegate the actual content of 7.2 to make everyone wait until next week. Even then it's just invasions which I'm sure will also be complained about.

Rime

<Donor>
There's rares popping in the Shore, but I have no idea what they drop, if any. Killed one, it had a lot of ressources+shards+legionfall stuff, but that was all. Maybe there's a random rare stuff there.

There is one, a turtle, that drops a new turtle shell that knocks people off of mounts. All of the other items were put into the chests you get for handing in resources or the paragon reputation boxes.

The rares otherwise currently drop, at best, Dauntless Tokens and/or an item that can grant you 100 Nethershards. (I have also heard they can drop one that gives 500 shards)

Oh. And the Order Hall Campaigns. Upon which completion allow you to buy a Toy or Battle Pet for most classes/specs.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
So I finally got to log in last night and knocked out all 3 quests for my shaman artifact traits. Enhance being my main spec (54pts) and others at 35 pts. Go to hand them in in Dalaran and it lets me hand in the 2 35pt spec ones (which I don't even play, was just somewhere to put AP) and the Enhance quest fucking vanished from my log! Now stuck with the main spec I play being bugged and no way to re-do the quest (Been back several steps to see if one of the npc's was spawned).

Some bullshit right there. Thanks Blizzard...

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh and in case it isn't common knowledge. I actually got my legendary from the bag/cache you get for turning in 100 supplies. I didn't think it could drop a legendary but it does. Probably super retarded low chance or something

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, that's good to know and makes those turn-ins even more lucrative since we get resources from Order Hall missions. You can use the WoW app to do those resource hand-ins, just can't open the bag until you log in for real (of course).

On a similar note, my hunter got a legendary from one of the rare elite kills last night, the basilisk one to be specific. Yet another generic (fourth one), but at least this time it was the Kiljaeden one. haha

(edit)

Oh yeah, and some Broken Shore hotfix stuff from yesterday:

Broken Shore
  • Hidden Wyrmtongue Cache can now be used by 5 players within 15 seconds of the first player looting them.
  • Hidden Wyrmtongue Cache should now appear on the minimap.
  • Rare elite corpses should now linger for 30 seconds longer after being looted to help prevent them from disappearing from the map.
  • Increased the Nethershard rewards from the Sentinax Lieutenants.
  • Beacons that reward gathering materials can now be used while the Sentinax is on cooldown.
  • The message sent when a Sentinax boss appears should now play a loud warning sound.
  • The Sentinax should now send a message when it has finished recharging and is ready to respond to beacons again.
  • The Eye of Gurgh has received additional training in the art of fighting adventurers.
  • On PvP realms, Deliverance Point should now have a rest area.
  • Rare Elite commanders on Broken Shore are rumored to now drop more loot.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I don't understand what the point of the Sentinax thing is. I wandered by and there was maybe twenty portals live spilling out mobs, but dozens of players and the mobs all go grey after maybe three taps. So you couldn't even farm it because everyone was spamming aoes and catching maybe a handful of mobs per wave at best. It's just a boring mechanic that feels like a giant kludge put in at last minute, how are you supposed to farm there in practice?

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
To repeat the end of burning crusade actually. We're building up resources for the shattered sun... I mean the legion fall so we can stop kiljaden from destroying everything....

Lol as I wrote that I realized they completely ripped off the end of bc with shitier dailies....

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Listen to this guy mock the same system that gave him a Legendary. Oh goodness.

EgqnRyp.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll be honest after my emissary I gave up then got it from that so you're right. So much great content on broken shore