World of Warcraft: Current Year

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
WoD was a different timeline and the Gul'dan in NH is from the WoD timeline.... everything else in the game is the normal timeline.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't understand what the point of the Sentinax thing is. I wandered by and there was maybe twenty portals live spilling out mobs, but dozens of players and the mobs all go grey after maybe three taps. So you couldn't even farm it because everyone was spamming aoes and catching maybe a handful of mobs per wave at best. It's just a boring mechanic that feels like a giant kludge put in at last minute, how are you supposed to farm there in practice?

Basically you can get items that will summon various challenge level guys from from it. They can drop some decent amounts of nether shards and can drop the new legendary crafting stuff from what I hear as well as that dauntless item stuff. They are similar to the timeless island boss type stuff. If there are a bunch of people from your faction working on this it can be hella lucrative nethershard wise.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh and in case it isn't common knowledge. I actually got my legendary from the bag/cache you get for turning in 100 supplies. I didn't think it could drop a legendary but it does. Probably super retarded low chance or something
I got one from one of the random dauntless items that you click to turn into something for your current spec so given those drop from a lot of stuff it is probably a pretty decent area for legendary chances.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So now my class order hall is showing all my missions as complete regardless of how much time they have left and I can't actually complete them. Hah

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
They'll put out patch notes tomorrow hat everything is fixed

For the monks, I thought Zen meditation would be our shield wall with my lego but if I use an ability while it's up it cancels. That how it always worked? I know it can take all attacks from bosses now but it's weird not using abilities for the entire duration

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, but its still a good safety that you can use on the move if you think about it. This might be your key to solo-tanking more, especially since you'll have all the aggro.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
For some retard reason, they made pressing void torrent cancel the channeling when pressed again during the channeling. Teh fuk why?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yep it's still good. Just takes adjusting since I usually saved it for big casts

Yeah, was thinking about it and there's different places I'd probably use it. HoV with that blast from Hyrja, or Helya and that stupid submerged phase.

Situations you wouldn't be able to attack anyway and have to run out. Flames on Gul'dan for example.

Khane

For some retard reason, they made pressing void torrent cancel the channeling when pressed again during the channeling. Teh fuk why?

You can macro it to not cancel if it's already active. So if the name of the ability is Void Torrent

Code:
/cast !Void Torrent

Khane

Haha, full circle. Loot Lag is back and the animation is stuck. Just like vanilla release.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You can macro it to not cancel if it's already active. So if the name of the ability is Void Torrent

Code:
/cast !Void Torrent
I know. But it didnt used to do that annoying shit before the patch and plus they fixed it today I guess as its no longer doing it. Just wtf.

• 1Salty