World of Warcraft: Current Year

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Hate to be that guy but I hope it's expansions away before the next class. They can't balance this shit as is nor 2 new classes ago. Ok they couldn't balance things in vanilla either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
They should've just given Hunters a cupid spec. They could heal people by shooting them with heart-shaped arrows.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
too many leather wearers currently as well, hopefully whatever class they add next will be a mail wearer and be either heals/dps or heals/tank.

There are actually a good amount of tank classes now. Lack of options is not why most people don't play them. It is when you have raids where 2 people are one spec 5 are another and all the rest are dps tanks that are not the most top end possible tend to just get insulted until they stop playing tanks any more.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Well, considering we look at logs we already know 99% more than the rest of the class balancers so lets GO

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
How bad is the bear nerf that's coming down? I'm a feral main that mostly pugs bear because nobody wants a fucking gimpy ass cat player in their group. Am I gonna have to put my dunce cap on for the rest of expansion?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I swear to fucking god if I get pulled into one more god damn rumble with Mindbreaker Jizz in the brawler's guild I'm going to hurl my mouse across the fucking room in rage. Whose bright fucking idea was it to add this bullshit?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So there is a daily limit on Unstable Nether Portals as well. I don't know what it is exactly but I'm pretty sure it's less than 100 because I don't think I got to that many today. My guess is somewhere between 25 and 50.

God forbid anything in this game is farmable.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
How bad is the bear nerf that's coming down? I'm a feral main that mostly pugs bear because nobody wants a fucking gimpy ass cat player in their group. Am I gonna have to put my dunce cap on for the rest of expansion?
No. Bears are basically untouchable and the nerfs are minor and fucking weird

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
anyone having problems with WoWhead loading? i keep getting redirected to " World of Warcraft: Legion News" its been happening for the last 2 weeks.

I know wowhead is a cesspool of ads and malware, wondering if possibly my antivirus is blocking it or something.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No, everyone has issues with wowhead. It is very literally bloated with adware and most likely malware. It refreshes itself about every .3 seconds loading new shit.