World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Midori PLed my paladin a bit at 95 yesterday, there are still ways, but I bet there are faster ways of xping. Also helps immensely that I have Legion flight.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Hey, that was my first as well. Yep, it sucks.

Here's hoping your second one isn't the same as mine. I got Sephuz.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I might have a 100 or two on Hyjal; how time limited?
Well it's when the demonic assault/invasion happens on stormheim I believe. I don't even know the timing of that stuff but the duration is short? 5 hours? I only did one invasion because blizzard absolutely fucked up. Also cannot confirm if nerfed

Anyways free to join the guild wheher it not powerlevelling works.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Doing any questing in WoW is fucking goddamn skull numbing.

Raiding, grouping with some challenge. thats fun.

questin? fuck that shit

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That PL method we were talking about earlier is only up when Legion Assaults in one specific zone are up. It could be days/weeks before you see it while you're online and it could be nerfed at any time.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, hey, look. I got disconnected while jumping down from Skyhold, and I landed in that same place in Azsuna.

LOL. "We fixed it" indeed.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I got 6? characters to 110...its really not that bad this time around. Goes pretty quickly too. Think I was doing it in like 8 hours?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Don't worry even if you decide to get a max level character you have to continue to do big quest chains or you gimp yourself and nobody will want you in a group anyways.

So really if you hate questing, I don't think Legion is for you.