World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
we were 8/10 before the massive nerfs and making at least some semi good progression on Elisande, we strolled in afterwards and killed her fairly easy. Gul'dan on the other hand has been a giant cockblock even with the nerfs that fight is a giant kick in the balls especially when it takes 9 minutes before shit really hits the fan and you have people doing 10 different jobs.

Don't get me wrong i think the Gul'dan fight is probably the best designed fight in nighthold but the length of the fight is just draining.

xzi

Mouthbreather
What's the point of raiding if you don't hate yourself 90% of the time and celebrate the other 10%?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I don't waste my hatred on WoW. That's just silly. There are far better places to use it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
One day I'll forget my PTT is down, and you'll hear me rant about someone. It'll be a glorious day.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
One day I'll forget my PTT is down, and you'll hear me rant about someone. It'll be a glorious day.

I did something like this once. Pissed the guy off but i had alot of whispers applauding that I said something since the raid leader refused to. One of the many wipes on Krosus where the jackass did the DH dash or w/e and fell in the bridge or stayed in the beam. The guy does typical good DH Push buttans DPS but that's about it. I basically yelled something along the lines of "jesus fucking christ, again dude?" and something about how now we get to hear the 5 minute stoner explanation about how you died while we try to salvage it.

I'd say give it a shot and 'accidentally' do that. See what happens, might help. I know this guy actually shaped up a bit. Still pulls the stoner shit but meh, still more tolerable than before.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
*sigh* Jesus Fuckin' Christ.

Hey, wait, remember that one time* that our guild leader did a barrel roll off of Gul'dan?

* - actually more like 3 times?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
*sigh* Jesus Fuckin' Christ.

Hey, wait, remember that one time* that our guild leader did a barrel roll off of Gul'dan?

* - actually more like 3 times?
Ok look one time was a mistake, the others were on purpose

You guys follow this man, so what does this say about you!!!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I think there used to be a rare/elite up in Stormheim during assaults that you could kill over and over again for what was basically quest exp. Anyone know if that's still a thing?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's a powrrlevelling exploit in stormheim during assaults on that island at the top right. Just group with a 110 and have them chain kill and they can level you in like 20 minutes/level

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
As with any exploit, if you use it, be prepared to suffer. That's life.

Time to log on my paladin and get PLed, though. wut.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't know, it seems like clever use of game mechanics. The person has to kill all the move for you, they just give high exp. I'd imagine it'll just get nerfed.