World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
People buy characters just because they have certain titles and they don't want to grind. Server first on the best server in the world seems like a few steps above that.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If he is a streamer (which I think he is) then the monetary gains can be huge.

Got Maw for my key this week. Feels good.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
He is on my server, Illidan not Tarren Mill. Limit has been getting meme'd in general chat pretty hard.

People pay a lot of money for accounts with achievements. There was a rogue from Juggernaut back in the Black temple/sunwell days that i think sold for like 5-6k. He is a streamer, but Limit doesn't stream progression so it wouldn't have mattered until after the race was over.

I sold my EQ character during Gates of Discord for $1500 (as a poor college student that was a lot back then).

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, Illidan my bad. I was watching the method aggrammar video while typing lmao. Wrong guild/server/part of the world

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Surprisingly low number. I bet they're cheesed off that they didn't get it first week.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Supposedly they didn't use a lot of pantheon trinkets but the extra gear they got today helps. Only an hour and a half to kill him today so clearly they were pretty close.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is why titan forging and heroic splits kill progression funsies. I don't know how you could fix heroic splits but when half your gear that isn't tier (for those who have good tier bonuses this tier which is also lulz) just get mog rolled your system is flawed. Take titanforging out of this fucking game already.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've said it before but if they allowed forging only up to the base of the next difficulty then it would solve all complaints. It's the easy and braindead fix.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know what was wrong with the old MOP system. But this shit just adds to the inflation of the power creep. You have to put much more ilvls between tiers and difficulties because of it. I remember when I looked forward to raiding because i was about to upgrade my gear. Luckily I raid with a bunch of degenerate assholes so I can look forward to that but still.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I've said it before but if they allowed forging only up to the base of the next difficulty then it would solve all complaints. It's the easy and braindead fix.

Do it best and put JP/VP back in and let everyone +5 it to that point too. Everybody wins!