PvP snooooooooze

Who

The

Fuck

Cares

About

Pvp

In

Not for rewards etc sure. But unlike most of you aging care bears, some people have the most fun demolishing people rather than dumb npc's.

Far better adrenaline dump pulling off a close arena match than I ever got downing a month long learning curve raid boss.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
No way man, I play games like overwatch, fortnite, csgo all the time. I'm into competitive multiplayer. I was on a competitive arena team in tbc.

Whatever they've done to PvP is trash

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No way man, I play games like overwatch, fortnite, csgo all the time. I'm into competitive multiplayer. I was on a competitive arena team in tbc.

Whatever they've done to PvP is trash

I hadn't messed with it since my return. Tldr? I noticed aflipping talent tree and seem like every class gets a cool down escape trinket thing? They do something to Unbalance things crazily?

Cybsled

Based on some data mined changes, it looks like First Aid skill is getting the axe. Bandages now made by tailors.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Based on some data mined changes, it looks like First Aid skill is getting the axe. Bandages now made by tailors.

Good. Though why are bandages even still in the game, unless they're just an alternative to health pots. Nobody wants to loose multiple GCD to bandage up... Don't think bandaging has been a thing since vanilla anyway, with maybe some use in BC.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I hadn't messed with it since my return. Tldr? I noticed aflipping talent tree and seem like every class gets a cool down escape trinket thing? They do something to Unbalance things crazily?
The problem is they made it "too balanced", it's all about juggling incapacitating abilities, and their removal.

Daidraco

Good. Though why are bandages even still in the game, unless they're just an alternative to health pots. Nobody wants to loose multiple GCD to bandage up... Don't think bandaging has been a thing since vanilla anyway, with maybe some use in BC.

Last raid I vividly remember using them was classic Onyxia. I think at one point somewhere around wotlk/cata they tried to make them useful during leveling. But outside of that, First Aid has just been an achievement whore kind of thing. Cause its f'n useless in any situation now. Hell, the quests in Legion for First Aid were just awful. If they meld tailoring and first aid together and we have to use the byproduct of said meld during a raid to make tailoring more "useful" then my jimmies will definitely be rustled.

On the other hand, Akylie has maxxed Tailoring... but does a shadow priest really need more macros and key binds...

Cybsled

Last time I used bandages was when I was soloing Icecrown Citadel on my warlock and needed to use bandages to heal the dragon lol

• 1Worf

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember leveling in vanilla on my combat rogue. I would use bandages to heal faster to pull faster. Last time I remember using them.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Even in vanilla they weren't used that much, I think I might have used them for pvp maybe(non BG pvp that is), but I don't quite remember them being much of a thing. Surprised they were still in the game tbh, it's the kind of shit that sounds like ammo that they'd have removed by now, but eh.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I bandaged constantly in Vanilla and TBC. Especially in pvp. Ducking out of LoS and bandaging was once a legit strategy.

Sludig

For a slowly gearing filthy casual that wont likely do more than LFR or maybe heroic. Astral alchemist stone any good on Arms? 885 ilv, 1200 vers and proc for 6k str along the usual hp pot bonus. Cheap at 5k gold so figuring a quick 80 ilv jump on my trinket.
Versatility always seemed kinda meh when I first saw the stat but I guess some classes actually have it as a top 3 stat?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Vers is kind of the +gooder stat in that it increases damage dealt and decreases damage taken, 5k for 80 ilvl is worth it I'd say just to get the ilvl

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
For a slowly gearing filthy casual that wont likely do more than LFR or maybe heroic. Astral alchemist stone any good on Arms? 885 ilv, 1200 vers and proc for 6k str along the usual hp pot bonus. Cheap at 5k gold so figuring a quick 80 ilv jump on my trinket.
Versatility always seemed kinda meh when I first saw the stat but I guess some classes actually have it as a top 3 stat?

The alchemist stone is upgradeable to 935 and gives that 40% bonus to your mana pot which is good for some healers but for arms it would be ok until you find better. As Khane said argunite for trinkets the best method.

Sludig

Just do Argus for veiled argunite and use that to buy 910 trinkets.
I kinda wondered if it's within the 30 ilv or so if you run into the abilities mattering more. Heal pots I'm sure a raider doesn't care about. But as opposed to stat stick trinkets where I'd blindly follow ilv, wasn't sure if massive str proc > 910 stat trinkets etc. (Kinda like vanilla some blue trinkets were like BIS until AQ40)

If I get any time this weekend, I'll go fart around in broken shore a little and hopefully start some argus this week. I'm about done with vanilla legion except for a few chapters in Suramar. (Again the slowly going along with wife thing is why I havn't just skipped straight to argus) World questing finally unlocked went 790 to 850 in a couple days.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The veiled argunite trinkets can turn into any trinket in the game, they aren't strictly stat sticks.