World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Anyone know of a site that lists shit like what daily is up in areas each day? Specifically looking for the city-specific fishing/cooking dailies...

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anyone know of a site that lists shit like what daily is up in areas each day? Specifically looking for the city-specific fishing/cooking dailies...

Straight from mmo-champion.

Doesn't have the cooking daily since that's not current expansion content.

mmo.png

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Working towards your cooking hat from Wrath days? Just do the dailies in Org, it takes like five minutes and is always basically the same thing every day. That hat is totally worth it, btw.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Working towards your cooking hat from Wrath days? Just do the dailies in Org, it takes like five minutes and is always basically the same thing every day. That hat is totally worth it, btw.

Achievements cause why not. They're short on time except checking each city. Once I've got the city-specific daily achievements done I'll just stick to Org ones.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone know of Legion flying retroactively will let you fly in Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor?
Why would it? Pandaria is just a skill you buy at 90 when you no longer need it, or you luck out on the BMAH for the scroll. WoD has its own achievement unrelated to anything else.

Sorry for the bad news. But it's not that hard to get and it's account wide.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can now fly in all pre-WoD expansions by purchasing flying at level 60. No more need for cold weather flying, grimoire of the four winds, etc. WoD and Legion still need their respective achievements completed.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why would it? Pandaria is just a skill you buy at 90 when you no longer need it, or you luck out on the BMAH for the scroll. WoD has its own achievement unrelated to anything else.

Sorry for the bad news. But it's not that hard to get and it's account wide.

Pandaria has no special flight limitations any more. All expansion specific restrictions prior to WOD were removed with scaling patch. WOD and legion though they are still in effect.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really should make prior expansions (WoD and, soon, Legion) flying purchasable. It is dumb to expect new accounts to go back to old content to just unlock flying for leveling alts.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
If you want to fly around in the older areas, you do the quests. Otherwise, you don't, and if you don't care, you probably won't be there for long anyway, so why make a fuss?

You don't need to fly to level. It's convenient, but that's it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well it's not just quests. It's collecting 100 treasures, getting every faction to Revered (which are still blocked by dailies, though you can buy the medallions if you're a high roller), exploring every zone, completing the story questlines. Collecting 100 treasures can be a real PITA when you don't already have flying. I expect they will eventually make it easier, maybe with an item you can get off the BMAH like the old grimoire of the four winds or with a new achievement geared at current content.

When Blizzard created the WoD zones not only did they say "Hey, removing flying from a game that's had it for the last ~10 years is a great idea right?" but they also said "Heh heh heh... let's see how terrible we can make getting around on the ground as well!"

Do you remember not having flying in WoD? Holy shit it was terrible. "I think I can get up this path to where this quest is. Wait what the fuck? It's literally right on the other side of this little hill that I can't fucking get over! I have to go all the way back down and around? Why the fuck was there a path leading up to here?"

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
/shrug

Well, sure. It's not just quests. You can get some (very handy) addons to show you where the treasures are, though, so that's kind of a non-starter. It comes down to enough people demanding a way out due to laziness, and it'll happen eventually.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Lol. I wanted it, so I did the work. Quit your bitching and go get it done, or should I go find a picture of a silver spoon for you?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I did the wod flying during the legion pre patch. Didn't take long but there were probably many more rep medallions being sold then.