World of Warcraft: Current Year

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
At work right now and I didn't check last night, but can anyone see if this enchant has been scaled down at all: Enchant Cloak - Gift of Haste ?

I was looking through logs of whomever was able to raid to check out warriors and I saw that enchant listed in the gear section and I was wondering if Warcraftlogs was showing the older non-scaled version or if it didn't get scaled properly yet.

xzi

Mouthbreather
At work right now and I didn't check last night, but can anyone see if this enchant has been scaled down at all: Enchant Cloak - Gift of Haste ?

I was looking through logs of whomever was able to raid to check out warriors and I saw that enchant listed in the gear section and I was wondering if Warcraftlogs was showing the older non-scaled version or if it didn't get scaled properly yet.

I'm using it for my speed set actually, it has scaled down to 5 haste / 2speed

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm really liking survival. Sadly it seems like mongoose bite (at least at my gear level) is vastly superior to any other option.

You raiding with your big boy guild for BFA? Im wanting to go hard in BFA again but the thought of mandatory mythic alt raids again and raiding so much for epeen again hurts my soul. Were talking about it in Discord to see if we want to join one of the top US guilds again and go ham or if we want to enjoy other games and just put together our own Mythic raid crew without worrying about our rank this time.

Damn this game always pulling me back in.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
You raiding with your big boy guild for BFA? Im wanting to go hard in BFA again but the thought of mandatory mythic alt raids again and raiding so much for epeen again hurts my soul. Were talking about it in Discord to see if we want to join one of the top US guilds again and go ham or if we want to enjoy other games and just put together our own Mythic raid crew without worrying about our rank this time.

Doubt raiding with a big guild like TF again. Bit too hardcore and in the end i'd rather run with a smaller more focused group. In 25man raids always seems like you still get a few derps you have to deal with standing in stuff or just not paying attention.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I am kind of excited about the AH mount. That shit is gonna be baller. Even better is you can toss a bank/AH alt in a garrison and never deal with retards killing the AH guys, or spamming any retarded bullshit. Also you get zero phasing to shit up your sniper.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon, but I do feel like Bliz really messed up by doing the stat squish and the class changes at the same time. It's hard to tell why everything feels worse (Blood DK), but it does. I flew down to the broken shore to test it out, and it seems like my AoE is garbage now, but my single target is much better, or is it just scaling? Hard to say. I only had about 20 minutes to check it out, but normally when I gather a group of trash mobs I just AoE them all down, but last night my AoE did next to nothing, and I ended up killing them one by one. I then tried one of the elites, which normally take me around 3 full minutes to solo, killed it in maybe 45 seconds. Now, normally my health doesn't go below 98% on those elites, but last night it was dropping to 50% regularly, and I found myself having to dodge the mechanics, which is fine, just abnormal. The playstyle feels off too, just kind of slow and basic (not that blood dk has ever been crazy but...), it's just "I guess I just hit these 3 buttons now" most of the time.

On a side note, I clicked on one of those glittering statues on the broken shore and got a buff of like +275 crit, haste and mastery or something, which just about doubled all my stats, so I'm guessing that's not intended. Use it while you can?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not usually one to jump on the bandwagon, but I do feel like Bliz really messed up by doing the stat squish and the class changes at the same time. It's hard to tell why everything feels worse (Blood DK), but it does. I flew down to the broken shore to test it out, and it seems like my AoE is garbage now, but my single target is much better, or is it just scaling? Hard to say. I only had about 20 minutes to check it out, but normally when I gather a group of trash mobs I just AoE them all down, but last night my AoE did next to nothing, and I ended up killing them one by one. I then tried one of the elites, which normally take me around 3 full minutes to solo, killed it in maybe 45 seconds. Now, normally my health doesn't go below 98% on those elites, but last night it was dropping to 50% regularly, and I found myself having to dodge the mechanics, which is fine, just abnormal. The playstyle feels off too, just kind of slow and basic (not that blood dk has ever been crazy but...), it's just "I guess I just hit these 3 buttons now" most of the time.

On a side note, I clicked on one of those glittering statues on the broken shore and got a buff of like +275 crit, haste and mastery or something, which just about doubled all my stats, so I'm guessing that's not intended. Use it while you can?
This statement is akin to murlocs per hour

Having class changes and stat squishes come out a month before the expansion and not during the expansion cycle is the most ideal case. We have a month to figure out how shit works. They definitely fucked up the scaling on a lot of stuff though.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
My worst addon is always Livestock. Takes a few days to get updated usually and it leaves me unable to smart mount without it. I can't play!

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I guess I was thinking something more like - Stat Squish a month ago, class changes yesterday. It would be a lot easier to point out where issues are for players I imagine.. but I guess it would probably just equal a month long bitchfest for Blizzard instead of the two week one combining them will cause.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You'll want to play Monster Hunter World.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This statement is akin to murlocs per hour

Having class changes and stat squishes come out a month before the expansion and not during the expansion cycle is the most ideal case. We have a month to figure out how shit works. They definitely fucked up the scaling on a lot of stuff though.

Yup pretty much and gives a month to sort out any issues or various degrees of fuckery caused by the stat squish before the expansion really goes life. After last night I am almost glad I am going to be in vegas next week on vacation by the time I get back should be a lot better shape.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand how people sort shit correctly in their brain with a big bag and not with 5 smaller bags.

• 1Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So I am kind of excited about the AH mount. That shit is gonna be baller. Even better is you can toss a bank/AH alt in a garrison and never deal with retards killing the AH guys, or spamming any retarded bullshit. Also you get zero phasing to shit up your sniper.

I put a Trading Post in my Garrison and built an Auction House bot. I don't ever go to Dalaran or Orgrimmar.

Guide to the Garrison Trading Post

• 1Solidarity

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I still use individual bags, played too much EQ to have 1 big bag of inventory

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users