World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So Resilient Spellthread, which is the main 'profession exclusive' for Tailors this expansion, does not work. Its support to prevent you from being dazed while in Kul'Tiras or Zandalar and I was just riding along and got dazed by inconsequential trash and knocked off my mount.

Very annoying

On the plus side, the Dark Iron Dwarves and Void Elves are pretty damn cool. I do like how they are making extensive use of the new allied races in the overall plot.

Last edited:

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
So is anyone else not getting new emissary quests? I unlocked world quests on Friday and completed two of my emissaries, but today I still only have one remaining.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
So is anyone else not getting new emissary quests? I unlocked world quests on Friday and completed two of my emissaries, but today I still only have one remaining.

None at all? Because you only get 1 new one at daily reset, is why I'm asking.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They don't "reset" until 8AM Pacific Time (for NA realms). It might be 10AM server time actually but, yea they haven't reset yet.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Dude I have been playing way too much of this game, my hands hurt lmao. Big story spoilers but I wanna post this somewhere before I go to bed.

I hit revered with Zandalari Empire cause I'm a sperg and they sent me out to retrieve Vol'Jins Urn and his weapon from Echo Isles... eventually you bring it to Bwonsamdi and he freaks the fuck out saying that the spirit isn't in the urn... so.. where the fuck is Vol'Jins spirit?

He also says "Da boss ain't gonna like dis" ..WHO IS DA BOSS? WHO IS BWONSAMDI ANSWERING TO?

Blizzard did succeed at creating some mystery this time. But I don't think it was intentional.

LiquidDeath

No. I'm saying that I had 3 on Friday and completed 2 of them and had 1 left. So yesterday at reset I should have recieved a new one, but today I still only have 1. Even if I receive another one at today's reset I will still be missing one.

I don't know if this had something to do with unlocking them on Friday, though, and so not getting a new one on the Saturday reset. That doesn't seem right, though.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's odd, unless there's some kind of faction-related thing you didn't accomplish, but that wouldn't allow you WQs in the first place, right? Everything should be at Friendly to get started.

Yesterday's new one was Zandalari Empire.

Khane

That really depends on when you unlocked your WQs so that you could see the available emissary quests and when you completed the emissary quests.

It's region wide, not character specific.

What I would guess happened is the 2 you completed were the newest available emissaries and you left the oldest. Which then got replaced at reset Saturday morning because it was set to expire then.

LiquidDeath

That's odd, unless there's some kind of faction-related thing you didn't accomplish, but that wouldn't allow you WQs in the first place, right? Everything should be at Friendly to get started.

Yesterday's new one was Zandalari Empire.

Hmm. I am currently where I need 7th Legion rep to advance my war campaign. I've only completed one horde area after getting my alliance reps to friendly and unlocking WQs. Am I blocked from getting new emissaries in the final 2 horde regions until I progress the story line? That seems kind of strange if so. The world quests show up for me when I look in those zones on the map.

LiquidDeath

That really depends on when you unlocked your WQs so that you could see the available emissary quests and when you completed the emissary quests.

It's region wide, not character specific.

What I would guess happened is the 2 you completed were the newest available emissaries and you left the oldest. Which then got replaced at reset Saturday morning because it was set to expire then.

Oh shit, this has to be it. I didn't check which one was expiring. That was a lot of wasted brain power for nothing.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The entire gripe about TSM advantage and 1-stack spam could EASILY be resolved, to everyone's betterment, by just having the auction house allow people to buy portions of stacks but not the whole thing. People would stop feeling motivated to stack spam since they don't lose small-purchase buyers, and obviously buyers have it way easier to buy exact amounts than trying to either spam buy singles or saying fuck it and buying a stack with more than they want.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
But unlike the Mogu the Trolls don't know shit about that and never actually used any of it. The Mogu at least figured out how to use the constructor thing.

They overthrew the mogu and took all their shit. Even if they are American Inventors it's going to take a generation or two before all knowledge and tools are lost.

Khane

These island expeditions are actually pretty fun. It's a nice change of pace to running the same dungeon over and over. Each time the map is a bit different (even if you get the same Island) with different bonus objectives and shit.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I like beating the shit out of the Alliance npcs. If I know I'm going to lose anyway, I just camp the fuck out of them.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont think Ive ever experienced this much lag from the WoW servers. Whatever cluster Thrall is on is literally shit.

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
These island expeditions are actually pretty fun. It's a nice change of pace to running the same dungeon over and over. Each time the map is a bit different (even if you get the same Island) with different bonus objectives and shit.
Clearly you need to take me with you because no one does the bonus objectives whenever I queue for those. :p

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Very noob question, just getting back into game and I'm finding in dungeons it's hard to see which mob I have targeted when there is a big pile of players and mobs, is there an in game setting or add on to adjust this?