World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As well as 80% of top raiding world guilds playing horde.
There is only one raid encounter where it matters right?

xzi xzi - I had a much higher rating in Legion then I have in BFA mostly because I am 100% pugging now where I used to help guildies bang out stuff. How is every affix now a detriment to you but it wasn't in Legion? I don't get that. There are some dungeons that are on rails. That's my biggest complaint. I lvoe Motherlode because you actually have options. Same with Freehold. I am meh on Tol Dagor, Kings' Rest, Temple because they are just really straight forward "pull everything or get a rogue". Waycrest is mostly on rails but I still enjoy the spooky feel of it.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
All the raiding guilds being horde worked out well for me. Now a Famed Slayer of G'huun :p.

I had to switch to mistweaver for my guild, but I have to say I enjoy healing M+ way more than dps'ing. Trash is definitely way harder in BFA than it was in Legion, I think that is where most people feel the biggest difference. You could get by in Legion just knowing what the bosses did, and didn't really have to pay close attention to trash mechanics. It's harder to get away with that in BFA.

xzi

Mouthbreather
My problems with m+ are as follows

We lost a ton of abilities and utility for no good reason (but that harms the overall game)
tyrannical/fortified does not need to be on +2s, it existed to punish highend but now it exists for everybody and they're not even mildly interesting
Dungeons were not designed for every affix somehow, sanguin in waycrest manor? lol. Yeah, you can pull them back but feels really bad
Unable to gearswap anymore, which drastically reduces the effectiveness of some specs let alone removes any possibility of min/maxing
Ghuun Infested shit adds RNG for no reason, ruining routes and making you miss timers on high keys
Bolstering on top of infested will kill the key
Every single pack is made (bar a few) so you are forced to pull slow

there's a bunch of other shit but it comes down the game as a whole

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There are a lot of glaring issues with BfA M+ dungeons. It's Cataclysm syndrome where they decided they wanted to take a system people liked and make it harder in unenjoyable ways.

Frontal mechanics for instance. There were only a few in Legion and they were basically all from large mobs where there were only a few in the entire dungeon, the naga casters in Vault for instance that had a frontal silence. BfA dungeons have a ton of mobs like this, mobs with small models that you literally cannot even fucking see which way they are facing when you have a few people hitting them + other mobs in the pull. The maggots in Underrot, like half the trash before the third boss in MOTHERLODE, etc. And there is no room anywhere in said dungeons to move the pulls to so you can maneuver.

But the biggest, most glaring issue with BfA dungeons is the amount of trash and inability to skip most of it if you don't have a rogue. If you use Mythic Dungeon Tools to build routes for the dungeon you are running beforehand you will see that if you do not have a Rogue and thus cannot do any shroud skips you will be well over the needed mob count in pretty much every single BfA dungeon. This is ridiculous because the timers are already much tighter, with much harder trash than anything in Legion. This is the single biggest fun killer, for me at least, in BfA. They need to remove trash and give us options other than "bring a rogue".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Argarth

On the verandah
xzi xzi Khane Khane Could you guys please post that stuff over on the Official forums? Maybe somebody at Blizzard that isn't a complete chuckle-head might actually read it.

edit: what does it mean when your post gets "Worfed"? Haven't been able to figure it out. :confused:

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
worf is laughing, kind of like responding that someone said something silly

silly because you think they will look at the official forums kek

I should post it there though, even though I understand they don't listen. Posted plenty of paladin feedback as well as plenty of others and all the problems remain unanswered unfortunately.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
xzi xzi Khane Khane Could you guys please post that stuff over on the Official forums? Maybe somebody at Blizzard that isn't a complete chuckle-head might actually read it.

edit: what does it mean when your post gets "Worfed"? Haven't been able to figure it out. :confused:
4mtOdMF.gif

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Blizzard reads the shampoo bottles in their bathroom while they're on the shitter more often than they read the official forums

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Does the void storage/vendoring trick still work for getting a specific slot item from warfronts?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Every tank except for DK sucks because they're the only tank that can build threat at range. Also they have a 90%(?) AOE slow? WTF
Don’t forget the only one that can block magic damage. There’s shit all I can do against caster mobs for damage prevention other than run away and los them as a DH. And sanguine is fucking laaaaame with casters just standing in the shit giggling as they nuke my ass.

I also don’t have a slow or a stun as a tank so running mobs usually mean an extra pack.

If I’d done more than 10 minutes of research, I’d have leveled my DK instead. But Havoc DH aoe damage is good and the aoe stun as well. It’s just hard work to tank shit with a limited mitigation and manipulation kit as Vengeance.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nothings really wrong with it but have you played M+ in Legion? It was a lot more enjoyable overall. Maybe it's the fact that I play healer and every affix is a detriment to me on top of mechanics being missed. But you can't really tell me a 10+ motherlode is enjoyable with fortified. It makes me miss Seat to be honest.

This expac is sickening unfriendly to hardcasters and then they have to be bullied by melee keyspammers.

Every M log I've seen has hardcasters struggling and melee throwing stones at them. Its created an even more toxic dynamic in the community.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Some faggot streamer questions whether FoH had to not get the world first Ony kill.

Last edited: