World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Blizzard's been going SJW for a while, killing off all the strong male leaders and turning the living ones into cucks.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Blizzcon : and here's the guy that Activision has forced me to give control of the company to...

xzi

Mouthbreather
He mentioned Azerite and you could hear someone in the crowd laughing LMAO

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This is just embarassing.

Today you can play a 15 year old version of the game that you could have been playing on emulator servers until we killed them.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The audible silence with a single boo when he said Azurite was like pure heroin.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
WoW Classic summer 2019, and it will be included with a wow sub.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
He said he wanted to bring his horde back.

He's not Alliance.

He wants to MAKE HORDE GREAT AGAIN

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mike Morheim or how ever you spell his name looked like he wanted to dick punch the guy with his arm around him. Guessing he didn't go voluntarily.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That cinematic makes me believe even more my theory Saurfang and Sylvanas are secretly teamed up. Anduin is such a sucker. The short stories on their site kept mentioning how they were both interested in stomping Stormwind to get the Alliance to fuck off once-and-for-all. Saurfang is old school smart and Sylvanas is a tactician (she punked Dreadlords ffs). Saurfang is in the prime position to find a weakness in Stormwind that both he and Sylvanas have said they want to find. He wants to go out in a blaze of glory and its mentioned in the short story he loved the thrill of fighting there.

I'm going to call a possible Stormwind split-faction raid this expansion with Saurfang as final boss for the Alliance.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saurfang is going to start his own faction....

....with booze and Anduin.

Jaina is going to take over the alliance, cause she is a strong woman, that dont need no man...

and Saurfang and Anduin will ride off into the sunset, all shinny and using a chrome cock ring...

with their all male faction of incells....

Last edited:

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They updated the site with the new Allied Races info (KT/Zand) and guess what?

Battle for Azeroth - Allied Races - WoW

zand1.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck man, was actually wanting to swap my DK to Zandalari. Seems like DK and DH are gonna be fucked w/ most, if not all allied races due to lore. bummmmerrrrr

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Fuck man, was actually wanting to swap my DK to Zandalari. Seems like DK and DH are gonna be fucked w/ most, if not all allied races due to lore. bummmmerrrrr

You'll be able to make dk's from all races in the next xpac when we get lich king part 2: Bolvar saves Azeroth from space C'thun.

• 2Worf