World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2 hours at 90 and I am at 473 ilvl with 2 burdens to use if I get something to put them on, not bad. Also silly
I've got a stupid mix of Ret, Prot, and Holy gear now on my paladin. Can never pick what damn spec I want to use. Up to 479 ilvl though. Timeless Isle is pretty awesome!

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
What's the stance on Combat with daggers? Shittastic? I've got 548 mh and 536 offhand daggers and play assassination, but I want to try combat and only have a single 528 combat weapon (and a 502 as well).

Also: for rogues, the gear pool is the same between specs with the exceptions of weapons. If you're assassination spec (and looting that way), you won't get maces/sword/what-have-yous. The reverse isn't true though, I think you're able to get daggers as combat.
You can use a dagger if your off-hand as combat without gimping yourself. Never use a dagger main hand as combat.

Crone

Why the hell didn't I try healing sooner? This is off the charts good times.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Don't know what is wrong with me but I am 1400 in 2's and have my PVP weapon and like 5 other total pieces of Grievous, and I absolutely hate pvp.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I think I asked this before but does Scroll of Resurrection still exist? I'm about to resub and I really,reallydon't like the idea of buying Mists of Pandaria for twenty bucks, resubbing for fifteen, and being level 1.

Crone

I think I asked this before but does Scroll of Resurrection still exist? I'm about to resub and I really,reallydon't like the idea of buying Mists of Pandaria for twenty bucks, resubbing for fifteen, and being level 1.
Still exists, and can even send the invites out from the social menu inside WoW. Not sure of the current benefits though.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Buddy is bugging me to resub. If I do I'm going to try a tank, something I have never played in ANY mmo, always played ranged dps.

What's a great tank class I'm going to like leveling and at end game will always have a main tank role waiting for him? I've heard stories like a druid/DK will get passed over if a warrior/pali is available.
Paladin, they are pretty much always overpowered.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You could wait a couple weeks (or months, who knows) and pre-order the expansion to get an instant level 90.

Crone

Picked up my first Burden last night, and popped it on some boots. Boosted my ilvl enough so I can start running ToT LFRs. It's on now!! Holy Paladins are sweet.

Rime

<Donor>
The general consensus is that you should always use your first Burden on a Ring, unless you have two rings that are already above 535, as you can grab502boots from a quest without a lot of difficulty.

Crone

The general consensus is that you should always use your first Burden on a Ring, unless you have two rings that are already above 535, as you can grab502boots from a quest without a lot of difficulty.
Will be the first of many F ups I'm sure I make while gearing up. lol

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Will be the first of many F ups I'm sure I make while gearing up. lol
Aim for rings with the burdens, and with your timeless coins probably trinkets. Even in Flex SoO, trinkets are extremely few and far between.

On another note... after hearing about the talk that Wildstar is fairly bland and boring I really hope Warlords is a decent expansion pack. WoW really is still a good game, but it is so damn boring trying to get yourself to log on and raid the same damn shit with no change of pace all the time. It would be really nice to have a reason and go back and even do Throne of Thunder occasionally.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Aim for rings with the burdens, and with your timeless coins probably trinkets. Even in Flex SoO, trinkets are extremely few and far between.

On another note... after hearing about the talk that Wildstar is fairly bland and boring I really hope Warlords is a decent expansion pack. WoW really is still a good game, but it is so damn boring trying to get yourself to log on and raid the same damn shit with no change of pace all the time. It would be really nice to have a reason and go back and even do Throne of Thunder occasionally.
Hrm, literally my first (night?) of Flex I got my Assurance. Guess I lucked out!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had two 528 rings while my last piece of 496 gear was my chest... so that's where my first burden went to.

my second burden went to boots because I still had the 502 boots and they were my last piece of non-SoO gear.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

If you set up an OQ for Throne on normal you'd be surprised how quick it fills up. A friend and I did one for shits and giggles a couple of months ago and got to Dark Animus before people started getting tired and dropping.

Crone

Good info on gear. I've got a long way to go, but hope it won't take too long. Goal is to at least see all the content.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If you set up an OQ for Throne on normal you'd be surprised how quick it fills up. A friend and I did one for shits and giggles a couple of months ago and got to Dark Animus before people started getting tired and dropping.
Nice, think I might try that to farm pets.