World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande
Sylvanas is doing it to "save us", the Jailer and other male collaborators are doing it for "control". Their dialogue emphasizes that.

Death Knights - Bolvar is dragged in like a sack of potatoes after getting punked by Super Saiyan Sylvanas. He later refuses to look into the Maw, but changes his mind after his daughter (who loves him very very very much) guilt trips him. The two Mograines have to be saved. Alexandros gets to have his revenge, but before you can finish the fight, Draka interrupts to steal it from the both of you.

All the paragons in Bastion are female except one - Humility, who is on his knees. All the men in Bastion are struggling, while the women prevail or find strength in eeeeevvviiiillll. Uther is being played like a pawn by evil women. The one badass sub-paragon that helps you gets turned into a traitor.

The Primus is believed to be the Runecarver in Targhast - who is still in chains and will serve as a smithing bitch to millions of WoW players.

They destroy Ursoc's soul on a whim in the story cinematic trailer for Ardenweald. Ara'lon - who is the main character of that trailer - is killed off on a whim too. Lorkron the Hunter is a traitor and serves the Drust.

The list goes on, but there's also subtleties like male npcs in Bastion who are being destroyed by Forsworn can turn female before disappearing.
Cringe. OK I'm not interested anymore, enjoy your feminist and tranny propaganda lol.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dunno, its more of a representation thing. Almost all the Story npc's in each zone are female. Bastion has a female leader, with mostly females leading you through the Story there. Maldraxus has a dead male leader, replaced by an apparently weaker male margrave, who is replaced by a stronk! female orc. Ardenweald has the Queen, and again mostly female story leads, except for 1 guy (who has a good cinematic, imo). Then Revendreth has an evil male leader opposed by a female rebel leader, aptly named the Accuser (lol). Its not awful, but it looks very much by design, and considering they made a point of trying to be "inclusive and diverse"... its just tiresome.

Seems more like the women are all dumb, though, as they have no clue what is going on. "Stonk" female orc included. That's why they had to take out the strong male leaders so their plan could actually work. The male in Ardenweald has the strongest story, and has to keep pulling the one female helper along who pretty much whines the entire way ("can't we save our groves?" bs).

I wouldn't have noticed any of this without focusing on it after reading whoever posted it originally. Where I was at in the story the only thought I had was how everyone was asleep at the wheel save for the 1 smart leader of Maldraxxus.

Aazrael

Love the expansion so far!

Once I get in after 2h it disconnects.

Like all things in 2020, you can't play/buy anything. I'll try again in a month or two I guess.

wow.png

Merrith

Had some server lag issues last night and the night before, been taking it slow, just getting into Revendreth. I do like how they've presented the story within the Shadowlands while mixing in old faces we know, but without revealing too much overall.

Araxen

Got 60 last night, and still had a quit a bit left to do in Arden. Starting on Revendeath today, and it is by far my favorite of the four. It has a Duskwood like atmosphere which I really enjoy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sylvanas is doing it to "save us", the Jailer and other male collaborators are doing it for "control". Their dialogue emphasizes that.

Death Knights - Bolvar is dragged in like a sack of potatoes after getting punked by Super Saiyan Sylvanas. He later refuses to look into the Maw, but changes his mind after his daughter (who loves him very very very much) guilt trips him. The two Mograines have to be saved. Alexandros gets to have his revenge, but before you can finish the fight, Draka interrupts to steal it from the both of you.

All the paragons in Bastion are female except one - Humility, who is on his knees. All the men in Bastion are struggling, while the women prevail or find strength in eeeeevvviiiillll. Uther is being played like a pawn by evil women. The one badass sub-paragon that helps you gets turned into a traitor.

The Primus is believed to be the Runecarver in Targhast - who is still in chains and will serve as a smithing bitch to millions of WoW players.

They destroy Ursoc's soul on a whim in the story cinematic trailer for Ardenweald. Ara'lon - who is the main character of that trailer - is killed off on a whim too. Lorkron the Hunter is a traitor and serves the Drust.

The list goes on, but there's also subtleties like male npcs in Bastion who are being destroyed by Forsworn can turn female before disappearing.
Was anything less expected after we see Blizzard's story team is filled with fat sjw cows who hate white men?

Its some god tier retardation to keep pushing Sylvanas as the true hero after she brutally murdered countless innocent people in a very horrific way. Imagine how many children slowly burned to death because of her actions. But shes the hero guys!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I haven't read much quest dialogue since WotLK, but I haven't noticed any of this femdom or sjw stuff in regular gameplay yet. I mean every time more than a couple mobs show up, these main NPC chicks like Jaina and Draka grab us and we run away. I'm only 57 and mostly through Maldraxxus, so maybe more to come?

Me: Yay some action! Jaina: We are overwhelmed! We have to flee!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Where are you guys seeing that Sylvanas is the actual good guy? I think SHE thinks she's the good guy, but I've seen nothing that actually confirms that

Merrith

Where are you guys seeing that Sylvanas is the actual good guy? I think SHE thinks she's the good guy, but I've seen nothing that actually confirms that

There isn't anything. Mental gymnastics. She's literally just spiteful bitch who thinks tying herself to a different strong male character will let her get her revenge. But I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about her either.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
So...they took the annoying wizard chores and made them 1000x more annoying and pointless. The only good thing about this xpac was the zone design. The usual garbage level story and they took questing and made it even worse. Heard you hated getting 5 bear asses? Now you have to get 15 bear asses!

retards.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

I do like how keeping up with my Leatherworking let me craft 151 gear for 8 slots by the time I was 60 basically. Need to figure out where to get the pattern for the Crafter's Mark 2 which can up item level of pieces to 168. Heroic 5 man's drop 171, not a bad way to fill out slots if needed.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I said it in BFA, but here it is again another level - the music is absolutely exceptional in every zone and they managed to capture the feel of the zones perfectly. Very well done and another area Blizzard continues to get right (art team included here as well).

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The overt wamyns are power is pretty palatable and I'm only just starting maldraxx.

Last edited: