World of Warcraft: Current Year

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes it is.

I'm not sure if I would want that kind of attire on my employee for the big expansion reveal IF it still is the international signal for dick sucking.
He’s probably a tranny that doesn’t suck dick. About the only way to be an even bigger waste of oxygen. At least a tranny that sucks dick can keep the perverts occupied.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ion looks burnt out as fuck, lol.
Ion is probably screamed at behind closed doors. Then has to come out of the "meeting" where he was just berated and then deal with trannies and some bitch that speaks broken English and try to relate to these people and push towards dead lines. I would have peaced out on that shit show long ago with that much fucking stress. I think Ion is an idiot, but good lord does it look like Preach and him swapped places the last two years.
Remember all the people who said during Shadowlands that "The art team are the unsung heroes of WoW - they're still doing a great job!"

Let's see how that's working out in Dragonflight...

expacReveal043.jpg
expacReveal044.jpg

Imagine paying money for this.
Ya that cant be the same people doing the shit we've been accustomed to. Not only do the character assets look bad, but the Particle Effects look atrocious as well. "Look, you can see all the colors of the fkn Rainbow! wheeee!"

Showing me the people making this game is the worst fucking thing they could do to get me to buy it.
Definitely relate to the guy that got pushed out of the office for supposedly being a "bigot" and whatever other twitter word of the day shit he was called. These are the types of people that were picked on in Highschool and it shows.

Damn it! I guess they went mainstream.
I know about it, but I sure af didnt think about it when I saw that ugly fk. Whats wrong with you? lol

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is the year of our lord two thousand twenty two sir, chokers are used for hiding Adams apples now

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The Dracthyr just look bad. Shockingly so. When I saw the 'leak' pic I chuckled because I figured there was no way this Free Realms looking crap was genuine.

• 1Like

Daidraco

I forgot to mention it, but did you guys notice the animosity between Holly and Ion? Also all the little quips like "You just cant do that in Vanilla!" from developers. They fkn jealous.

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
This is the year of our lord two thousand twenty two sir, chokers are used for hiding Adams apples now
I made fun of WoW developers a little while ago for being afraid to come back into the office and work, now that COVID is basically over. Then I saw this:

1650396311529.jpg

If I had to look at that thing during the morning SCRUM, I'd feel pretty unsafe too.

• 6Worf
  • 3Barf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really dont care about the workers, they could be a bunch of complete assholes, stalkers, into furries, my little pony w/e. If the game is fun and interesting, I will play it. But nothing about this seems interesting. The crafting stuff is semi intriguing, but such a small part of the game after the intial rush. The talent trees just look like they just have more things people wont pick, but the same amount of points. Where is the draw, the hook? The new race is just dumb, though not as bad as FFXIV dragon race or god forbid drakkin from EQ.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You're going to have a couple people per server that go to the crafting board and mash complete on every single order and all the other crafties are going to bitch endlessly.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Girl: "I feel like games could spend more time addressing who people prefer to have sex with, even if it is strange or different."
Girl?: (internally) "She's got decent tits. I wish we had a locker room."
Mohawk guy: (internally) "I need to look like I'm listening or I'll probably lose my job. #BLM"
Normal guy: "The fuck is going on with that hairline?"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Is it weird that I know a bunch of people whose last payment to Blizzard was a preorder so they could unlock slut elves on Alliance side? And then did not play the expansion they preordered.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

This is something I noticed over the years. During WoW's more popular era, their expansion logos were bright, eye-catching, golden. In the more recent eras the logos are dark, mediocre, and lack any kind of pop. I'm not sure if they're trying to be "cooler" by being subdued, like the homogenization of a lot of corporate logos lately (or a restaurant that makes their name all small case) or if their marketing/designers are just significantly worse now.

Either way, their logos alone indicate a declining game. The gold fonts have turned to old, dull, rusty fonts. No strength is projected anymore. They're just...there.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
The thing is that the well has been poisoned and anything they say will look like crap now.

But what are they actually offering? 4 zones to quest in and you can make another new character?

Unfucking shit you fucked (flying, talents) or failed to invest in (UI, crafting) isn't an expansion feature.

I think that Dragon People is their big thing to get people back... let's see if it works... but I think they should just have been actual playable dragons.

They needed some big announcement on how endgame is going to work I think.

• 1Like

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new dragon race looks shockingly low-res for some reason. It's barely a step up from the drakkin race in EQ1.

bg21.jpg

• 2Like

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
The new models look awful why cant they look like this Draconian from Dragonlance?
lightning_draconian_2.jpg

• 2Like