World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

We never went all the way up there...Alliance always outnumbered Horde on our server, so 90% of the fights involved trying to kill the guards and control TM. Guards usually pushed people back when enough Alliance died.

Juvarisx

Florida
For the anniversary TM vs SS you will gain honor through the old honor system and level up through the ranks. Higher rank you are more points you are worth, neat little touch

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So what are quick weapons to pick up for a rogue at 90? Arena scenario + ? I'm sure I have enough timeless crap banked to give him three different outfits to wear so ilvl probably won't be an issue for long.

Not a fan of the eyeroll inducing pointless crap they added to the class since WOLK. All of the obvious "lower PVP burst by adding more buffs to stack." Will this mob live long enough to make relentless strike worth using? Will this pack live long enough to bother with SND? Blade flurry on, blade flurry off. Blade flurry on, blade flurry off. Whatever, it's something to do for a laugh since single player games bore me too much and WoW in small doses is still fun. I just wanted a melee alt because I missed being kicked in the balls and playing a hunter robs me of that experience.

I do love the talent that turns ambush into a teleport attack. Shadowstep is better for raiding, but this setup is awesome for dungeons and leveling.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
You can buy the 522 pvp weaps for 1750 honor. Not sure how your battlegroup is, but on mine the horde win 85%+ of the random BGs I've done. If you side wins pretty often you can grind up that kind of honor in a couple hours or less. If you have any justice points on the toon already you can trade them in for honor - 250 honor for 500 justice - so if you are capped on justice thats already 1 dagger.

Needless

Toe Sucker
The weapons cost 1750, but you still need to have what.. 7000 total honor gained this season before you can even buy a weapon?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hrm yeah I had forgotten about that. Meh, PVP'ing passably on a rogue is too much effort anyway. I like PVP better on practically every other class I've played.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I just resubbed (well, actually, started playing again since I technically forgot to cancel my sub...) on one of the Latin America realms, as I realized it's a great way to practice my Spanish. Sure enough, I got auto-invited into a level 25 guild within minutes of starting my character, and I'm already learning new vocabulary! Having two monitors with Google translate opened on one is really useful. So far I don't think anyone suspects I'm a gringo, but I imagine as I talk more and more I'll accidentally reveal myself.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just resubbed (well, actually, started playing again since I technically forgot to cancel my sub...) on one of the Latin America realms, as I realized it's a great way to practice my Spanish. Sure enough, I got auto-invited into a level 25 guild within minutes of starting my character, and I'm already learning new vocabulary! Having two monitors with Google translate opened on one is really useful. So far I don't think anyone suspects I'm a gringo, but I imagine as I talk more and more I'll accidentally reveal myself.
Could always act like a child with limited vocab. Just an idea - cause Ive never done your experiment lol. Or you could just.. well, stay in a spanish speaking country for a couple months. Which is surprisingly cheap and relaxing.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Hrm yeah I had forgotten about that. Meh, PVP'ing passably on a rogue is too much effort anyway. I like PVP better on practically every other class I've played.
I think it's probably still a better route than relying on LFR RNG fuckery. And queuing LFR as melee? Fugetaboudit.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Any JP you convert to honor counts towards that requirement as well, probably not as viable now that you don't really ... need to run heroics anymore but it's pretty quick if you can queue/run them quickly.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think it's probably still a better route than relying on LFR RNG fuckery. And queuing LFR as melee? Fugetaboudit.
LFR as a melee? You can stand in shit for what seems like an eternity before you die. Stand in front of mobs and take only minimal damage from cleave. LFR is stupid easy. wut...?

DavivMcD

Peasant
LFR tip some people might not know about: you can queue up for multiple wings at the same time (I think up to 5), and you'll move up in line even while in another wing. You have to queue for everything right at the start, once you get into a group the interface will just show you info for your current group. What this means is that if you're a fresh 90 and/or need VP, you can queue for a scenario, 5-man, and a few LFR wings, get a pretty much instant scenario, have a 5-man ready by the time you're done with that, and an LFR wing ready immediately from there until you're done. No waiting as dps at all with this method.

Bruman

Golden Squire
LFR tip some people might not know about: you can queue up for multiple wings at the same time (I think up to 5), and you'll move up in line even while in another wing. You have to queue for everything right at the start, once you get into a group the interface will just show you info for your current group. What this means is that if you're a fresh 90 and/or need VP, you can queue for a scenario, 5-man, and a few LFR wings, get a pretty much instant scenario, have a 5-man ready by the time you're done with that, and an LFR wing ready immediately from there until you're done. No waiting as dps at all with this method.
...wat

WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS A MONTH AGO!?

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I know some of you are on the beta serv and id like to know your impressions of the changes applied to monks. Before i stopped playing i had a blast playing a ww monk, both pve and pvp. Felt fast pace and intense. General feedback i saw on the official forums is the flow is slowed way down for WoD. Whats your guys take on this.