World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That Timewalkers stuff would be amusing. I can't wait to do Siege of Orgrimmar scaled to level 100!!

spronk

FPS noob
man i had no idea robin williams was apparently a huge wc3 and wow player, played on mannoroth and would troll trade channel. he also loved building his own PCs. what a baller

blizzard is going to implement an NPC to honor him

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
man i had no idea robin williams was apparently a huge wc3 and wow player, played on mannoroth and would troll trade channel. he also loved building his own PCs. what a baller

Mmmm... Theres a too early joke in that and the length of time till WoD expansion. :/

bixxby

Molten Core Raider

What was his name I gotta see dead sasquatch man's armory

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
They seem to be updating at the very least?some of the T6/Black Temple gear... So far i've seen a new version of the mage T6 as well as they just gave an "HD" retexture to the bulwark of azzinoth.
I'm curious what these changes are going to be for, a new version of BT?

Mainly i'm wondering if they're going to give a new way to get the bulwark shield and an alternate version of the T6 sets.

I'd chuckle if its a variety of green quest rewards from that quest hub where BT is
Only being updated because a bunch of NPCs are using the models, and since they all have the new high-def player models, the old armor models on them looked stupid.

Arthanis

Trakanon Raider
Warlords_Cinematic_300dpi_GROMMASH_HELLSCREAM.jpg

That detail.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
If I had to guess, the cinematic will show us the meeting of the orc chiefs (the one where - in our timeline - they decided to drink from the blood of Mannoroth). Obviously this time is different, and Garrosh will convince them to brand Gul'dan a traitor and form the Iron Horde.

Maybe not though. That's a lot to cram into 2 and a half minutes.\

Edit: Looks like MoP was almost 4 minutes and LK was about 3.5 minutes. That seems a little more doable.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well if you've read the little comic they released just last week about Gul'dan and The Stranger, and if you know how the expansion starts off when your character arrives in Draenor, you can guess what the cinematic will show.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For those of you doing the legendary cloak and on collection steps, wait for the 14th to do your flex/lfr farm for the items. They'll be turning the gaze of the black prince back on then which basically doubles the droprate of secrets/sigils/runestones.
Aww fuck ya. Just as I decide to come back! About equal on the steps between my Hunter and Paladin. For Paladin, does any spec benefit more from the cloak than another? I've geared Holy, and was gearing Tank to eventually have those short queues, but can easily switch to Ret if the cloak is OP for that versus others.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Aww fuck ya. Just as I decide to come back! About equal on the steps between my Hunter and Paladin. For Paladin, does any spec benefit more from the cloak than another? I've geared Holy, and was gearing Tank to eventually have those short queues, but can easily switch to Ret if the cloak is OP for that versus others.
Once you've completed the step to get the cloak you can buy them for all the specs available to you. For paladins that means melee DPS, healing, and tanking. They're 7k gold + 100ish for the item that makes them go from epic to legendary. You buy them from a merchant in the tavern where you talk to Wrathion.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Once you've completed the step to get the cloak you can buy them for all the specs available to you. For paladins that means melee DPS, healing, and tanking. They're 7k gold + 100ish for the item that makes them go from epic to legendary. You buy them from a merchant in the tavern where you talk to Wrathion.
Oh, well hell ya. lol

Looking forward to getting back into it tonight. Thanks!