World of Warcraft: Current Year

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know why you guys complain about dailies when you can get them done in 5 minutes. Group Finder -> Premades -> Custom: join a raid, /follow someone, make a sandwich, you're done
If everyone took this advice, it would just be a bunch of idiots standing there and eating sandwiches.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Just got a warforged ilevel 651 weapon from follower mission... I'm pretty sure my followers are better at WoW than I am.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok, Ashran. What a fuck up that place is. Fuck being a melee in Ashran. Whats up with 3 hours smashing faces for no honor, no victories, just random back and forth. Place needs some major tuning.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Ok, Ashran. What a fuck up that place is. Fuck being a melee in Ashran. Whats up with 3 hours smashing faces for no honor, no victories, just random back and forth.
Sounds like those good old TM/Southshore days...

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Sounds like those good old TM/Southshore days...
Actually that's what the TM/SS 40v40 is for XD

Ashran is a clusterfuck still, I think if they reset the bosses back to their bases after the "session" is done it would make things a helluva lot better. As it is, the side that pushed but didn't win fully by killing the enemy commander parks from midfield to right outside the enemy base to wait for the new session, and that can go on for hours on end. Of course there are other ways to get out of a base, but everyone just camps the bridge for both sides. The boss pathing seem buggy as well, resetting often, the ally tree doesn't move into the base like I've seen the horde ones do. The honor gain sucks unless you actually kill the commander which the horde on my server were doing for the first week, not so much for the ally now.

As for followers, my mage ended up with 1 epic out of 22, priest now has 5 out of 21 when they both hit 100, fucking rng.

I came back for the new pvp stuff like ashran and ss/tm, but all they've turned out to be is stand around and aoe the fuck out of an area for hours, not sure I'll resub for that lol.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I used my free boost a couple of months before the expansion came out and before I knew anything about garrisons. I went with Herbalism and Mining and boosted at 60 to get them to 600. I went with the Inscription and Forge for my small buildings with the idea of selling DMF cards to make money and to make 3 pieces of 640 armor. The dilemma is I can't decide if I should drop mining and replace it with either Inscription or Blacksmith. Anyone have an idea of how much extra utility or profit possibility would it be to drop Mining and switch to either Inscription or Blacksmith?

Thanks

ili_sl

shitlord
Just got a warforged ilevel 651 weapon from follower mission... I'm pretty sure my followers are better at WoW than I am.
I received a 665 item from a salvage box. Sold it for 80k.
smile.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
Tier 3 salvage yard dropping bix boxes of salvage have became super lucrative for little to no work. Half the items I ever get from a crate has a cool looking mog that sells rather fast. Have yet to find any 100 items out of them yet though, lol.

But yeah, follower missions allowing me to get gear is pretty fucking awesome. I'm enjoying the whole garrison minigame replacing the absurd amount of dailies we usually got on launch.

Rime

<Donor>
I have pulled a 665 Plate belt that went almost instantly for 35k (Others were up for 45-50) and a 665 Agility cloak that went for 40k from Big Salvage Crates.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
When you have 2500+ of each type without even really trying it's pretty hard to believe that the price will ever go back up.

The problem with ore will never go away as long as there's no way to use more than a low, fixed amount each day. You can blow through herbs on all sorts of shit, but you simply cannot use ore in any significant quantity. Hell, you can't even powerlevel ore-based skills to 700 with the shit; they are all gated by the BoP mats (which is retarded in itself).

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Anyone else already bored? I hadn't played since lich king and enjoyed leveling up, the new garrison stuff and getting to ilvl 630 but ya............ kind of bored now.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Anyone else already bored? I hadn't played since lich king and enjoyed leveling up, the new garrison stuff and getting to ilvl 630 but ya............ kind of bored now.
Well there's not much else to do except grind factions by killing mobs and doing Garrison 'dailies' right now.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Level an alt and at very least get the garrison. You cab do nothing on that character for two minrhs other than checking cache, and uou'll be wsinngi ingr.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Depends on your expectations I guess... I'm just having a blast with everyone playing. I had some many friends come back we just run dungeons and talk. When RL clears up we'll probably PvP and get a bit more serious but for me, there's plenty to do. Garrison's, questing, dungeon crawling, story quests, tradeskills, catching guys up and hit bonus objectives, etc. Just like any MMO for me, it is never really the game but who's playing. At this time, there's plenty to do and everyone is having fun doing it.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I haven't even hit 100 yet and I barely want to log in. My fault though, I'm always this way with MMOs. I should have known better. This is par for the course for me in the past 10 years. I think to myself "Oh maybe I'll try this again" and then I quit like two weeks later.