World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do you guys raid any days besides Friday nights and is there room for a tank? I'm done playing with these other turds.
My group also raids Monday. There's a group that raids Wednesday and other days, I don't really know.

Our tank roster is pretty jam packed.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No reason not to run LFR. The gear there can go all the way up to 890, that's just extremely rare. 850 though or slightly higher isnt that rare. Also more legendary chances.

Exorsus cleared out this raid on Mythic in one day.

Damn.

I wonder how much of this is due to all the Mythic + loot floating around.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given that mythic + wasn't tied to a 1 per week. These guilds had alts and/or general public with keystones and they just ran them all day for a week. Why they are all sitting around 865+ ilvl and every single one has a legendary(probably more and waiting for upgrade). Plus probably split raids for heroics to gear the 25ish they were going to use for Mythic. So not surprising seeing it beat so fast.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
As written, I don't think the raid is undertuned, I just think they gave out too good gear too easily to top guilds willing to play 20 hours a day. All of them have what, 5 alts each at max level which all get a keystone and then the crazyness begins

xzi

Mouthbreather
Also remember, this is just an entry raid not a tier and almost every entry raid they've ever made has been a complete joke. Not that mythic is easy or anything, those dudes deserve it. But just saying I doubt mythic tier will be cleared in a day or two.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Never been so disappointed. Got Prestige 1, and no new artifact appearance, re-read the text and it's Prestige 1, rank 50...

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shaman and Hunter to 110, and Fire Mage is next and this is nuts. When I pop cool downs shit just falls over (use them on the rares, etc)

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Never been so disappointed. Got Prestige 1, and no new artifact appearance, re-read the text and it's Prestige 1, rank 50...

im 47ish, probably going to prestige 1 tonight and continue the grind. at least going from 1-->30ish is just as fast the second time (presumably).

on another note, I am not happy with my guild and looking for a change. is anyone in a heroic capable guild looking for a 853 tank (no legendary)? raid night we have 13ish people in raid, of those we have an average ilevel of 837. last night we had 4 people online, mostly socials, so nobody is actually working on gearing/doing WQ/Mythic+'s (i pugged +4 twice now since no one wants to do them). I signed up for a "heroic progression guild" not a farm normal forever group. I get that people cant spend every night farming but some effort from folks would be appreciated.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Do we know how the nightmarish caches work (as far as determining what difficulty the reward comes from)? I haven't exerted a ton of effort, but I couldn't find anyone even discussing it when I googled.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do we know how the nightmarish caches work (as far as determining what difficulty the reward comes from)? I haven't exerted a ton of effort, but I couldn't find anyone even discussing it when I googled.
The determining number last expansion was the number of bosses you have defeated in that zone. I would expect it is similar as mine was LFR level and I completed it on normal but only had 12 bosses on normal completed when I turned it in.