World of Warcraft: Current Year

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm always surprised to hear the opinions of monk healers and tanks here. I play MW and my brother main tanks (up to heroic EN) as BrM and I can't think of a single time that I wished he were another class. Our DK tank? I really wish he played something else. lol Motherfucker drops like brick sometimes.
I just can't think of a single time in raids or mythic+ runs where I felt I couldn't handle the healing. Granted I'm not doing hardcore shit but I'm thoroughly enjoying the class in Legion.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
DK is not a great comparison because their self healing becomes much less important in raids. In M+, they should actually be quite good. I've never tanked them there myself, but when healing a DK, I have quite a few free GCDs.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
BM are extremely good up until 10 or 12 where the cracks start to show defensively with a 7 min wall and brew regens. The problem is more one of perception and people not wanting to take a chance, same issue DH has because it's the clown class.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I mean while I get this is excessive for current WoW you guys are acting like years ago this stuff wasnt the norm for a lot of guilds/games. Did you all start playing MMOs this year

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
My guild raided vanilla 5 to 7 days a week at 6 hours a day
Thats what i mean and that doesnt count the time required to farm mats and such for raiding.
You can level 6 guys to 110 quicker than you could get 1 guy to 60 also.
The whole game comes before work/school for 3 weeks may be a little overkill but I dont see that post for a top guild being too crazy.
Only crazy part is that someone would still go that hardcore for this semi FB game

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm always surprised to hear the opinions of monk healers and tanks here. I play MW and my brother main tanks (up to heroic EN) as BrM and I can't think of a single time that I wished he were another class. Our DK tank? I really wish he played something else. lol Motherfucker drops like brick sometimes.
I just can't think of a single time in raids or mythic+ runs where I felt I couldn't handle the healing. Granted I'm not doing hardcore shit but I'm thoroughly enjoying the class in Legion.

A lot of the people, even on this forum, bitch about BrM without actually playing it! Shocker right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
That still blows my mind. A tank with only one large CD and it's 7 minutes. WTF?

Shit I remember when Shield Wall was on a 30 minute cool down.

685741_1.jpg

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do wow streamers in hardcore guild even make that much streaming?
Between streaming revenue and sponsorship's you can bring in the big bucks of like 30k a year pretty easy if you have enough of a following. There is a reason some of the top guilds have gone from having zero females to now being like 20% female. They can get streaming revenue pretty easy.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Between streaming revenue and sponsorship's you can bring in the big bucks of like 30k a year pretty easy if you have enough of a following. There is a reason some of the top guilds have gone from having zero females to now being like 20% female. They can get streaming revenue pretty easy.
20%? damn didn't know progression through mythic raids could be 20% faster.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also aren't like all top end guilds composed of people in welfare countries where govt housing means a 1gb/s internet connection and high end pc to go with it?

I would be considered the ultimate Casual Gamer. I may have been on 5 raids ever. And chasing the most over here really isn't my gold. If I can solo 75% of the content, then I am fairly happy.