World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Khadgar: We've decided to give you all one free mage tower challenge appearance because we suck at the internet.
*everyone picks tank challenge*
Druids: WTF WE CHEESED THAT CHALLENGE FAIR AND SQUARE

No, really, I'm curious as to what they'll do to top "shoot 100 felbats because everyone's killing these for the quest".

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
HAHA as soon as I saw the area that kill 100 demon thing was the first thing that popped into my head is hurm I wonder if the fell bats count and sure enough they do. /snort

Cybsled

Ya, I did the cannons as well. Still tedious, but not as tedious as manually killing 100 damned demons.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Accidentally ran across a cannon after killing 30 demons the manual way. Was done in less than 2 minutes. Cannon cheese, ftw.

Rime

<Donor>
The spiders (like 400k hp, fast respawn) on the demon island in Aszuna also count. It is where I did it on my characters after seeing the huge cluster that was the bat-cannons in Suramar.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Any word on this week's glorious time sink? Give Dadbro 100 hugs? Pull the stick out of Maiev's ass? Knit Illidan a hankie for his emo?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not more demons. All the same demons from before, back from the nether and recharged. More powerful than ever.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Next time, on Warcraftball Z: Tichondrius is back, and this time, his power reading is OVER 9000.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I keep finding stuff in Legion I had no idea existed.

Today I looted something called a Highmountain Clan Chest. Apparently these chests have been in since release, there is a different version for each zone, they respawn randomly like the Wyrmtongue chests in Broken Shore and they can drop rep tokens as well as all the other stuff chests can always drop.

• 1Solidarity

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Find 10 hidden wyrmtongue caches....oh my, the creative explosion just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

• 1Salty

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So I keep finding stuff in Legion I had no idea existed.

Today I looted something called a Highmountain Clan Chest. Apparently these chests have been in since release, there is a different version for each zone, they respawn randomly like the Wyrmtongue chests in Broken Shore and they can drop rep tokens as well as all the other stuff chests can always drop.
Yep. If you're an old-time dwarf (that is, a dwarf with racial detect chest turned on before the option went away), you see them all the time.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are not a dwarf you can just buy the treasure map from the rep vendor in the zone most are I think available at honored. If you have flight unlocked running around grabbing chests adds up to some fair xp on alts.