World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Everyone's slowing down. I didn't even get a M+ in on any alts this week and I barely care.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've been doing just one m+10 per week for a long time now. I have no incentive to push it further.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It almost feels like we're in that period when the expansion is over and there is a year of farm and people are quitting until the next one... yet they have a new raid coming out but because of all the bullshit grind and slotmachine bullshit people are already checked out.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It almost feels like we're in that period when the expansion is over and there is a year of farm and people are quitting until the next one... yet they have a new raid coming out but because of all the bullshit grind and slotmachine bullshit people are already checked out.
Well

I mean they've been talking about argus for fucking ever. And the story was so minimal.. I mean, definitely transitioned to B team after legion launch

• 1Worf

Rime

<Donor>
Not even a shitty storyline like the Broken Shore one. Suramar was great. Broken Shore was shit. Argus' plot may as well not exist.

Rime

<Donor>
Antorean Wastes is also the shittiest zone (in terms of travel) that they have ever implemented.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont know. I just kind of know my way around in them now that doesnt aggro every cock guzzling dazing ass npc for 15 miles. Wastes is definitely the worst offender of them all, though.

• 1Picard

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah I still don't see travel as an issue. It's certainly more annoying than the other two though I'll give you that.

I've been overgeared for the content we're doing for a little while now, just sort of waiting until the new raid and hoping it's not 90% soaking mechanics. I play a lot still, just at really stupid hours

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I do love all the rampant speculation leading up to THE LONG CON.

Apparently a Blizzcon preview vid was up with this photo

0b024b0226.png

Which for some reason is causing rampant speculation about Lordaeron resurgent. Not that this eliminates the ocean focused one, but maybe giant pile of Lordaeron survivors with Kul'Tiras trying to take back their kingdom or save all the undead or something idk.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I do love all the rampant speculation leading up to THE LONG CON.

Apparently a Blizzcon preview vid was up with this photo

0b024b0226.png

Which for some reason is causing rampant speculation about Lordaeron resurgent. Not that this eliminates the ocean focused one, but maybe giant pile of Lordaeron survivors with Kul'Tiras trying to take back their kingdom or save all the undead or something idk.
$10 that is something for hearthstone.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah that's what I'm thinking as well.

There is supposedly still "some great evil" underneath Lordaeron though, it wouldn't be so far fetched in what we think might be an old god related expac

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I'm sure Blizzcon will get me excited for pre-expac nonsense and I'll resub. What specs/classes are pure garbage right now so I can avoid them? My warrior has almost all fury artis and was 1337 mythic raider before RNG shot my guild in the forehead, but I also quite enjoyed DH and hunter.

I also tried making Disc work but it never clicked. I have almost all at 110 though (missing Druid IIRC).

Survival Hunter is top dick in all scenarios and totally doesn't have a shitty rotation. You should role one.

• 1Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Survival Hunter is top dick in all scenarios and totally doesn't have a shitty rotation. You should role one.

I'll have to see how they changed it last patch. It's OK but very wonky rotation wise.

• 1Barf

xzi

Mouthbreather
Now that I'm thinking of the Lordaeron thing again - the holy paladin weapon quest, you actually go deep intro a crypt not far from Undercity, the entire quest is literally "oh shit the void lords are invading!! grab that shit and run away!!" because some asshole (paladins) opened up a rift.. and we kind of just like forgot about it and pretend like it's not happening.

Also we still have absolutely no clue where the Phylactery of Kel'Thuzad is, who just got added to HOTS and his entire storyline was the reason why Lordaeron fell. WOTLK 2? kek

Last edited:

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
WOTLK 2? kek

Maybe, but Bolvar wasn't nearly as much of a douchecanoe as Arthas. Does that matter? Should it? You'd figure that the Lich King should probably have some malevolence before he starts trying to conquer the world again. Not to mention, he was doing it in the name of the Legion (or was he), and there is no more Legion (or is there).

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Survival hunter? Top dick? That rotation was evil a few months ago, it was like stabbing yourself in the genitals with a freshly-sharpened pencil and the DPS was less than or on par with its ranged specs so there was absolutely no reason to play it. Guess that changed a bit lol.

And yes, picking a hunter to melee is wrong and if you do you should feel bad about it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Maybe, but Bolvar wasn't nearly as much of a douchecanoe as Arthas. Does that matter? Should it? You'd figure that the Lich King should probably have some malevolence before he starts trying to conquer the world again. Not to mention, he was doing it in the name of the Legion (or was he), and there is no more Legion (or is there).

See this I don't know, because there is actually a dialogue in WC3 when Arthas is talking to Illidan about killling Tichondrius and he says this shit which.. is directly related to current events right now

Arthas: The dreadlord who commands this undead army is called Tichondrius. He
controls a powerful warlock artifact called the Skull of Gul'dan. It is
responsible for corrupting these forests.

Illidan Stormrage: And you wish for me to steal it. Why?

Arthas: Let's just say I have no love for Tichondrius, and the lord I serve
would... benefit from the Legion's downfall.