World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Was not able to login to Hyjal for two hours. Or any server, actually. Stormrage was "locked" and had a 200 queue where it stuck at 17 remaining... Gave up for the time being.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Was able to get past the stuck in queue by just quitting and opening wow again and got right to character select.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Currently sitting on a tarmac waiting to takeoff about 6 hours from my house. So launch is going well for me

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just downloaded a small patch, no change, Tich still down.

I am also on Tich. I am on a black character screen atm. Takes about 20 min to get through anything and once I am in I get kicked after about 5 min so... still tryin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
How do you track azerite progress? I collected fragments and unlocked a second talent, but had no idea I was even close to doing that. It's not a currency or in inventory/

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
If youre stuck trying to get to char select you can add SET disableAutoRealmSelect "1" to WTF config file to get option to select realms - if its not a realm issue then youre just SOL
Tried it ended up just getting stuck here. Thanks anyway
1534211580474.png

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Been playing since launch without any issue whatsoever. Been good times

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Alleria was fine. Played for an hour with no issues. Looks like I'll avoid Hyjal until you guys are good to go.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I had to AFK to put the kids to bed, this is what it looks like when they patch while you're online and reconnect I guess. Patched now and hosed like everyone else. Before this I got right in and played for a couple hours on Proudmoore, no problems.

1534213976280.png

Oh wait, I made it in-- oh.

1534214386881.png

Last edited:

Dalien

Registered Hodor
How do you track azerite progress? I collected fragments and unlocked a second talent, but had no idea I was even close to doing that. It's not a currency or in inventory/

If you're tracking a rep, disable it and that bar will show AP instead. That's the only way I've found.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Some lag on Doomhammer, but otherwise no issue logging in.

Also, lol at the PUBG style airdrop crates. Too bad all I get from them is 10 gold, though ;/