World of Warcraft: Current Year

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, you are suggesting they are all in it together? and all coming up with very elaborate, detailed stories? Because one of them is going to get donations from this? Knowing twitch, people are just going to flood her chat and call her a liar and force her off the platform.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Since the dawn of time people try and fuck. They use their looks, status, titles, money, power, personality, and/or charm or any combination of those things to accomplish this. Some women let them fuck others do not. Trying to fuck isn't a crime, hugging too long isn't assault, complementing a whore on her titties as she bares them on stream isn't an insult.

Rape however is a crime go to the police or STFU.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I'm saying that listen and believe died years ago for any reasonable person and an elaborate story holds no water. Knowing twitch, she's just as likely to get a plethora of simps trying to throw her support. Hell, she even admits the meet up was in part to further her streaming career.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So they met up to 'further her career', she slept over, he put it her pussy and she stayed, then he creeped up and put it in her ass and she stayed, then she cuped his balls while he jerked off later on and she still stayed.

Bitch you might be stupid as fuck.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
man who cares, Kungen said he's going to play Shadowlands so it's time for the rise of Nihilum Race To World First

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
Does that dude still stream on any platform?
Two sides to every story and I’m sure the truth is more like they fucked but he was crazy and she said stop and he said no and stuck it in her pooper.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Two sides to every story but there's like way more than one story over the last several years is the thing.

And he didn't give his side, he just disappeared off the internet instead.

We'll get an "official" response from Method sometime soon, but who can say.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
She couldn't leave guys, she went out in the rain with her phone and bricked it. The only contact she had with the outside world was Twitch chat. Fucking kids these days, I swear.

Anyways, back to important shit like pet battles:

There was one in the WoD shadowmoon valley also, where with the right team you can two man the pet trainer and use one pet to spam skills to kill it (just make sure it's strong enough to kill it before the round timer kicks in?). I haven't played in a while, but I think that one was once a day or something.

The trainer is Ashlei and you can fight her once per day. She has two pets that actually do something and then her toy elephant that just sits there and doesn't attack or heal or anything. Tranquil Mechanical Yeti (1-1-2 skills) can solo the fight easily (just spam 2-1-1-1), I don't think it's even possible for him to lose. If you don't have him you should be able to get the job done with any two random mechanical pets.

When she just has her elephant pet left it's safe to swap your level 1 in to take a turn. It's not the fastest way to level pets but it's very time efficient (just park an alt there and log them in once per day to fight her).

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I might fuck around and start leveling pets to sell. My pet collection has grown a lot recently but god damn do pet battle achievements suck ass

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
so after reading this shit......

they are both fucking broken people.

why was she there in he pjs with this dude? Why didn't she run the fuck away immediately?

he rapes her twice the she cups his balls later while he’s jerking off on the bed next to her? What the fuck am i even reading?

what the fuck is wrong with both those people?
Serious question but are you really victim blaming right now?

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read and I think you might have literal down syndrome.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
if you got ‘victim blaming’ out of that post you probably had the downs before you read it.

He deserves every bit of jail time he’s about to do for this, but from her depiction at no point did he brute force her into staying.

i woulda run the fuck out that hell before the anal and ball cupping. Hell that mother fucker wouldnt have had a chance to cum on my pjs.

instead she stayed for a second round of anal rape and helped him ‘relieve’ himself by cupping his balls as he jerked off on the bed next to hers.

Both those people are broken shell of humans.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In this thread there are a bunch of people who don't understand mental health issues or how people having power over other people works.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like any other thot to me Login • Instagram
and hey look at that went from a ~100 viewer streamer to 1.5k+ viewer streamer in the last few days https://twitchtracker.com/poopernoodle. Does she still have no motivation to make an accusation given the umbrella of protection of all the other people currently making accusations?

Hes a weird ass spaz that plays WoW all day and likely, very audacious (yet special!). She looks like she has a large side of "Weird as F'K" thrown in with an entree of Spoiled Child.

This shit is juvenile, like Booze said. I think it went way too f'n far to have not came up with some type of reason to escape. At the same time, I'm sitting here thinking "Where the hell are the parents at?" Which in that scenario, who knows what she could have told them. I mean, I understand why we shouldnt victim blame here.. but Damn.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
if you got ‘victim blaming’ out of that post you probably had the downs before you read it.

He deserves every bit of jail time he’s about to do for this, but from her depiction at no point did he brute force her into staying.

i woulda run the fuck out that hell before the anal and ball cupping. Hell that mother fucker wouldnt have had a chance to cum on my pjs.

instead she stayed for a second round of anal rape and helped him ‘relieve’ himself by cupping his balls as he jerked off on the bed next to hers.

Both those people are broken shell of humans.
No you're retarded man. She got raped, was scared and got raped again. Just because she cupped his balls didn't mean she was complicit in the act.

Don't respond to this, you're too retarded.

• 2Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In this thread there are a bunch of people who don't understand mental health issues or how people having power over other people works.

You're right. We havent understood you for years now.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users