World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leon

<Silver Donator>
no one is white knighting this. I hope he goes to jail.

I'm saying this bitch shoulda screamed and ran the fuck out and immediately filed a police report to get this fucking creep locked up.

but nah she stuck around for anal and a handjob and a post later telling the whole world what went down.

he should be locked up but she should be fucking getting therapy asap, broken doesnt even begin to describe this.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
To be clear here, Josh has never denied asking under age girls for nudes and is a pedophile. All you guys white knighting him know this right?

You are bad at critical thinking, this does not surprise me given how you couldn't understand why anyone complained about wow. If he raped her, castrate him and then burn him. But saying he raped her based on a questionable fucking twitter allegation, get the fuck outta here commie.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
To be clear here, Josh has never denied asking under age girls for nudes and is a pedophile. All you guys white knighting him know this right?

Courting a young woman of the age of consent for your country doesn't make you a pedophile but he 100% should not have been soliciting illegal photographs. That's plenty of reason to throw him in the bin.

edit - I reread the one story about him and it sounded weak, is there a second one where he did all this heinous shit you guys are talking about or is that another guy?

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Have they announced Shadowlands release date? I'll probably come back and goof around if the new baby doesn't fuck everything up (likely)

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Can we get Amod Amod to move the last few pages of non wow stuff to the twitch.tv thread where other allegations of this nature are being discussed. This has nothing to do with wow other than the dude played wow and no one wants this shitting up the thread.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Can we get Amod Amod to move the last few pages of non wow stuff to the twitch.tv thread where other allegations of this nature are being discussed. This has nothing to do with wow other than the dude played wow and no one wants this shitting up the thread.

I see a good starting point for moving posts, but I'd like to give the rest of you the chance to chime in. Does anyone else want to continue the conversation in the twitch thread (or elsewhere?

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
I see a good starting point for moving posts, but I'd like to give the rest of you the chance to chime in. Does anyone else want to continue the conversation in the twitch thread (or elsewhere?

this shit needs to go, but these idiots will just be back in this thread in 2 days anyways with something else

• 1Worf

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
This guy needs to take a lesson from Dennis.
dennis1.jpg

Rime

<Donor>
Have they announced Shadowlands release date? I'll probably come back and goof around if the new baby doesn't fuck everything up (likely)

There is an announcement stream on July 8th. Either Beta or Release date are the popular guesses.

• 1Like

Cybsled

What did he do?

SInce the beginning of times in the history of MMOs it's been a custom to try to get your dick sucked in exchange for pixels or pills.

Was it that bad?

Yes, because I got fucked out of loot in EQ1 because of people cybering the officers. Never forget Grey Suede Boots RIP.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I won't be pre-ordering Shadowlands. I'll give it a whirl if Torghast gets good reviews and they don't turn it into a lame time-gated snoozefest.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm waiting to Pre-order my physical collector's edition so I can get on my knees for this game once again

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's a small thing but I still dislike that I can't pay 50 dollars and get my regular expansion plus boost. It's 40 with no boost or 60 with a boost. If you're paying 60 than why not pay 80 and get a month of subscription time as well!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I won't be pre-ordering Shadowlands. I'll give it a whirl if Torghast gets good reviews and they don't turn it into a lame time-gated snoozefest.

This is where I'm at. I'm pretty casual at this point anyways, although I'm sure at some point I'll have the itch to at least do the new zones and leveling during some lull in FF XIV.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Will wait and see. If all we see from beta is more of the same I will nope and continue not playing. If it has some really fun shit I will consider resubbing and trying to get to max casual shit before the xpac drops. Or I might wait until the one after. No real hurry to play ever again.