World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The only acceptable furry is Skaven, because they are the opposite of everything furries imagine themselves to be

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

dragon 1.png

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I haven’t seen anyone say anything good about this yet
-New talent system that is more like the original talent system.
-Making flying feel more like flying instead of hoverbikes. No pathfinder, flying from the start.
-No borrow power system. (Though I don't believe this.)

• 1Like
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
-New talent system that is more like the original talent system.
-Making flying feel more like flying instead of hoverbikes. No pathfinder, flying from the start.
-No borrow power system. (Though I don't believe this.)

lol...

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
None of that comes close to addressing the deep underlying problems with the game. No one has quit because of flying or lack of flying or flying that was imbalanced.

talents is cool but if you don’t address the underlying problem of the min max or nothing mentality it really doesn’t matter.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
None of that comes close to addressing the deep underlying problems with the game. No one has quit because of flying or lack of flying or flying that was imbalanced.

talents is cool but if you don’t address the underlying problem of the min max or nothing mentality it really doesn’t matter.
Getting rid of borrowed power and the seasonal chores that goes along with it actually does help address one of the deepest underlying problems with the game.

(Which is why I don't believe they'll actually do it.)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Argarth

On the verandah
I've less interest in playing this than Shadowlands. Why is Microsoft even interested in this company? For the IP? Give me a break.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
While it is a good sign that they want to finally overhaul the UI and put many of what are considered basic fucking addons into the game it's still retarded that is took these shit biscuits 17 years to get the message when they could have simply hired any number of people in the modding community over the years for practically fucking nothing and done this long ago.

It's kind of like when they had the chance to hire the guy who made DOTA but instead let a multi-billion dollar a year industry slip through their retarded tranny sausage fingers because they were arrogant faggot retards.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Didn't they slip some bullshit into their EULA in Starcaft2 or something where they basically had full ownership of any custom maps. Great way to encourage creativity - just say you'll get no profit from it in the future lol

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Didn't they slip some bullshit into their EULA in Starcaft2 or something where they basically had full ownership of any custom maps. Great way to encourage creativity - just say you'll get no profit from it in the future lol
Yes. And for that reason SC2 had zero custom map scene at all.

• 1Like

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
This expansion looks like shit. The changes are overall good and needed, but all the "Marquee" features (Talents, UI, Crafting overhauls) are just systems they should have fixed years ago. Instead, we get to pay $50 for them to fix the game.

• 1Truth!

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Making flying feel more like flying instead of hoverbikes. No pathfinder, flying from the start.
There was some mention about how people who could 'best use their momentum' would be rewarded by accessing higher areas. I'm guessing it'll be a time gated glorified glider until you sit on the egg for 3 weeks and then mouth feed the dragon 300 isle worms (gated at 50 a week).

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We are definitely not going to be able to just fly anywhere on day 1.

Overall, a great announcement with all positive things for the game except the new scalies. The devil is in the details though, and how they implement actual gameplay.