World of Warcraft: Current Year

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I decided fuck trying to be epic healer or tank. Its just not in me. Melee DPS, pve and pvp, Thats my shit right now. Recommend a class please?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Talk about literally giving away epics. Just hit 90 on my monk yesterday. First thing I did was hit Timeless Isle. Within 5 hours I went from green/blue gear to decked out in full epics. I opened all the chests, killed a few rares, completed MSV, terrace, 1st wing of heart of fear and zandalari in ToT. Now I gotta finish up rest of ToT and I will start SoO.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am having a blast ( nuh uh) on my enh shammy since pandaria. A good mix of in your face melee and nukes. But since it sounds you do tank every now and then, why not a monk. Youre pretty much carrying the same gear for both dps or tank spec.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
But since it sounds you do tank every now and then, why not a monk. Youre pretty much carrying the same gear for both dps or tank spec.
Main reason why I went with a monk. You can pretty much get away with wearing the same gear in either DPS or tank spec and still do a good job. . Plus I only do LFR, heroics, scenarios, old world raids and maybe will do a flex here and there.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
r9cyq4a.jpg

FOH classic.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I decided fuck trying to be epic healer or tank. Its just not in me. Melee DPS, pve and pvp, Thats my shit right now. Recommend a class please?
I don't PvP with him but my Ret is damn near impossible to kill during a raid, and now that our warlock burnt him self out I'm top dps. To me it's the perfect melee class just the right amount of buttons and cd's and the rotation scales really well with gear. Of course everyone is going to recommend whatever class they play lol. I've got every class at 90 and raided SoO with most of them so in terms of fun I'd say... Paladin>Enhancement>Rogue>Warrior>Feral>DK with Feral, Warrior, DK being my least played. My monk was mistweaver, so no comment on his melee prowess.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yup, whereas I'd say DK > Lock > Enhance > Paladin..

Its all taste. Most classes feel pretty good, but I think ret is a clunky nightmare. Might be a lack of haste on my part.

DavivMcD

Peasant
I love tanking in organized runs with people I know, but fuck tanking in pugs. Everything is your fault. While tanking flex Protectors in a pug, I was having trouble staying alive. Upon inspecting the logs, it turns out I was doing 60% of the healing on myself (blood DK), with random group and passive heals filling in the rest. Not a single fucking direct heal on me throughout 3 attempts, and I still wasn't the first person to die in any of them. I was over 20% of the raid's healing. Seconds after finding all of this I get kicked from the raid, with the whisper, "Sorry dude your gear's just not cuttin' it."

Railin_sl

shitlord
Loved my rogue.. I am leveling my shaman as enhance, and im not liking it too much. Its fine killing quest shit, but I had a warrior roll up on me and there's so much shit to activate and to get going that I was stunned and wtf owned before I could get off a rotation. Thats why that fucker is going resto when im 90.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
And miss out on that sweet button of Ascendance+fire ele+ wolves with some E-blast rape? Sad, this shit is pure fun in a can.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Talk about literally giving away epics. Just hit 90 on my monk yesterday. First thing I did was hit Timeless Isle. Within 5 hours I went from green/blue gear to decked out in full epics. I opened all the chests, killed a few rares, completed MSV, terrace, 1st wing of heart of fear and zandalari in ToT. Now I gotta finish up rest of ToT and I will start SoO.
I was in the same boat three weeks ago when I hit 90. Since then I've started the epic cloak quest and realized it's just another grind with artificial road blocks.

I also want to get into raiding again, but even the Flex Raids on my server are looking for 530+ ilvl, which is nigh impossible to get to without getting carried. The highest Raid Finder loot in 528 ilvl. Then there's the fact that I'm not a healer, so no one wants me or needs me and the LFR queues are 40 minutes long.

I've resigned to level another character to 90 and wait for the expansion...a healer of course.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I don't PvP with him but my Ret is damn near impossible to kill during a raid, and now that our warlock burnt him self out I'm top dps.
Srsly?WoW DPS Rankings (Maximum) in Patch 5.4.2 (MoP)Ret Paladins are literally on the bottom of every dps list in 5.4.

I find myself in the top 8 most of the time, but that's bc I'm try harding and the people I'm raiding with suck. Can I raid with your guild? WTB top slot.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rofl noxxic is the worst site on the internet for warcraft information. But i wouldn't expect someone who hit 90 a few weeks ago to know about that or the current state of raiding in the game. The only melee worth bringing to a 10 man raid is a rogue or one with a tank offspec.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Rofl noxxic is the worst site on the internet for warcraft information.
Teehee... /embarrassed

But i wouldn't expect someone who hit 90 a few weeks ago to know about that or the current state of raiding in the game. The only melee worth bringing to a 10 man raid is a rogue or one with a tank offspec.
Yeah, I'm a noob. And if I had known that from the beginning I would've leveled as prot
frown.png

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I also want to get into raiding again, but even the Flex Raids on my server are looking for 530+ ilvl, which is nigh impossible to get to without getting carried.
http://openraid.us/

If you're looking to do flex but don't want to deal with the "550+!" dickheads, this is the best possible way.

Also I'll agree with Gonzy that ret is real fun to raid with. I'm not blowing anyone out of the water and usually sitting 5-7 on the chart (1-3 in lfr) but I'm having fun (which is why you're playing the game right?)