World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I can't wait for the next patch! This game has NEVER disappointed. If there were just other games made like this one, this industry would be EVEN BETTER than it is now. So many great options. It's a great time to be a MMOG gamer!

Did you guys hear about that ESO game coming out? Just.. WOW. Amazing depth. Amazing gameplay. How could I be happier??!?!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
If ESO is a WoW clone, then WoW is an Everquest and UO clone.

Anyhow, welcome back Dumar. What server are you on? Need any tips?

Itzena_sl

shitlord
I can't wait for the next patch! This game has NEVER disappointed. If there were just other games made like this one, this industry would be EVEN BETTER than it is now. So many great options. It's a great time to be a MMOG gamer!

Did you guys hear about that ESO game coming out? Just.. WOW. Amazing depth. Amazing gameplay. How could I be happier??!?!
Different poster, same reply:
Shouldn't you be in theVanguardPantheon thread, giving Brad fellatio?

Nxs_sl

shitlord
Are they more pickup style or more scheduled style?
Apologies for the late reply.

I used to sign up for scheduled raids on OpenRaid and if I didn't have time that week I would go for oQueue instead. It's possible to do pickup on OpenRaid as well though, as they also have a quickraid option (never used it myself) and a chat where people post what they're still looking for. Those tend to have higher ilvl requirements, however.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just installed oQueue, and holy moly, first time using it, and people trying to get people for everything! I thought it'd be just raids, and maybe PvP, but there's people on here looking for farming, and all sorts of stuff. haha.

This is awesome.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know of or are part of any late night raid groups. Late night west coast / central time I should clarify.

I can't raid the standard 7-10, but can probably raid 9-10pm-12am pst.

bayr_sl

shitlord
It never really occurred to me how stupid a raid in Orgrimmar actually is until I got in there. So far my favorite part of being level 90 is looting my timeless chests. So much so I pretty much abandon a character once I've looted them and get another of my 80+ up to do it again

kudos

<Banned>
Here, have some WOW news:World of Warcraft up to 7.8 million subscribers

Other than that, you have a new PVP season starting.

The last content patch was 5 months ago, what the fuck do you expect?
Something new within half a fucking year. How about that for a start?

...and how many of those "subscriptions" are $15/month and how many are china men paying hourly at their local opium den? I mean internet cafe, sorry.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Something new within half a fucking year. How about that for a start?

...and how many of those "subscriptions" are $15/month and how many are china men paying hourly at their local opium den? I mean internet cafe, sorry.
Yeah, Blizzard is slow to release content. We figured this out in 2005.

As for the second question: Somewhere between 40-50% is Asia. At least as far as anyone has been able to determine.

I know you are jonesing for something new since you finished SoO progression, but you'll just have to wait. Nobody is forcing you to stay subbed. It's not like there's a shortage of games out there.

It took me about two months to get my legendary cloak and max out on SoO Flex raid gear. I'm pretty happy with that. At some point I'll need to find a guild for WOD but that will have to be closer to release I guess.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
This is most evidently false.
You must be new here. kudos is one of those people (there's a whole ring of them, Dumar perhaps being the ringleader) who will shit up the WoW thread, spewing derogatory rants towards all of us heathens who are still subbed, then post a couple weeks later about how they've broken down and bought the new expansion "just to try it out."

Save your sanity; put them on ignore.