World of Warcraft: Current Year

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
19/20 secrets. FML.
The titan runsetone droprate is significantly higher. Go get your last secret from the first two ToT instances (Runestones don't drop here so you won't blow any chances). Finish up the Nalak and scenario BS then run all 4 eligible instances for runestones.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Change difficulties and try again.
m3zOeSG.gif
:O

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My group will be doing some Garrosh runs this week and can take people who can reliably avoid murdering themselves on boss mechanics. Add me(Bain#1386) if you're interested.

Edit: Horde. I just woke up and forgot that important tidbit.
Is that dependent on server groups, or can you invite across all realms? **Arms Warrior** and interested if my guild runs out of space for me on our runs.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I finally did a Normal SoO on one of my characters. Never had gone past LFR before but with the new grouping tool I figured why not get a least a basic heirloom. Was pretty darn easy, but I suspect that has a lot to do with having people crazily overgeared and the general mismatch between 6.02 and level 90 content. It seemed we skipped a majority of the mechanics and just power-healed through a lot of it.

Course now this makes me wanna try and do at least a Normal run on my Mage, but its naturally harder to get into a group as a DPS.

Oh and make sure you kill a Celestial each week. Suckers are just stupid easy now and seem to have a high chance to drop swag.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Before the patch, you would see Heroics advertised but not more than Normals. Now when I log on, its like 8 Heroics and 2 Normals. I need to actually take the time to raid and see how bad its been nerfed if the statistics are like that.

Radge_sl

shitlord
Before the patch, you would see Heroics advertised but not more than Normals. Now when I log on, its like 8 Heroics and 2 Normals. I need to actually take the time to raid and see how bad its been nerfed if the statistics are like that.
They changed the name of the difficulties. Flex is now "Normal" and the old Normal turned into "Heroic" And the old Heroic is now "Mythic". Its confusing.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
That being said, heroic feels about as difficult as the old Flex difficulty.

Daidraco

I totally forgot about the renaming/restructuring. I should have realized something was wrong when I didnt have to deal with 500 sha's on Immerseus.

Vitality

HUSTLE
So I got the game up and running last night, Tichondrius Horde - I only had a few heirloom items I could mail, they seem to have made it incredibly difficult to get looms by removing them from the justice/valor vendor.

Trying to find a way to get my 20kg off of darkspear and onto tich.. I might just have to bone chip that shit though if I can't.

Any ideas? (Besides paying $25 for a character xfer)

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Battle pets. Check prices on both servers, buy ones that will give you roughly the same cash, buy on DS, learn it. Log on tich, cage the pet, sell er bud. Might take some time, battle pet market is weird.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Battle pets. Check prices on both servers, buy ones that will give you roughly the same cash, buy on DS, learn it. Log on tich, cage the pet, sell er bud. Might take some time, battle pet market is weird.
Oh! Great idea. Battle pets are account bound. Lemme +net you for the tip.

Daidraco

Good to know then. A guild mate of mine was not getting runestones last week in our heroic run after getting them in LFR. At least not on sha.
That doesnt make any sense since Sha is a guaranteed drop. *cough* Your friends *sneeze, fart* full of shit *cough*

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
That doesnt make any sense since Sha is a guaranteed drop. *cough* Your friends *sneeze, fart* full of shit *cough*
You can't get a secret or runestone from a boss you've already received a runestone or secret from on any difficulty. So if he got one from Sha (which he will, because it's 100%), then he'd not get one on Normal.

2/12 runestones now. (wink wink)