World of Warcraft: Current Year

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Finally able to log in after a 2 hour queue and now the game is stuck at 90% at the loading screen for the past 10 minutes.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Pretty sure everything just went kaput. Stuck alone on a wind rider in mid air with no chat and none of the other dozen people who were stuck here with me in sight.

Anyone need Vault of Glass?

xzi

Mouthbreather
edit; nevermind. Yeah apparently they're getting DDoS'd but also everyone trying to connect normally. Sigh. how cunty of people. But I guess that does sorta show how powerful blizzard servers are that they'velastedthis long today?

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been trying to get into Stormrage for 6 hours now, get really close in the que and then I get dropped, and then OFC right back to the back of the line.

I think its crazy we cant crz this shit to like Area 52 with like 14k alliance players...I mean don't get me wrong I like my server but today i got 5 - 10 mins of actual play then DC's / lag / queues for 2 hours.

Argarth

On the verandah
Seems like Blizzard has hit a home run with WoD. Wondering, might they see subs break 10 million again?

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sitting at 4596 for Darkspear. I just want to change my patrol missions before I go to work.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thank god you can set up a whole day's work orders in one visit to the garrison! Don't think I'll be going back there except for 2am server for the next week or two...

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Lol at their most recent update on the situation (emphasis mine):

Our current biggest hurdle is the concentration of players in specific areas and zones,and an unexpected effect of that concentration on the realm stability.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Jeez, I wonder why.

Didn't we have for Cata two 'ways' to start the expansion? Hyjal or underwater? Might've been easier to do something similar here.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Lol at their most recent update on the situation (emphasis mine):
Our current biggest hurdle is the concentration of players in specific areas and zones, and anunexpectedeffect of that concentration on the realm stability.
TrainWreck1.gif

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I gave up trying to log in because wasting my limited free time in a log in queue is dumb. I haven't bought the expansions at release since BC, but I'd heard that Cata and MoP releases weren't all that bad. Fail.