World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No, you’re being fucking retarded. PVE and PvP are not the same thing.

It doesnt matter if the content is not the same. The social aspect isn't much different. Some people do NOT want to play with a bunch of worthless fuckass randoms on their team. Whether it is pvp or pve content, lots and lots and fucking lots of people want to do it with a premade group and not a pug.

The fact that you happen to not do it for pvp, only pve, doesn't change that its a dogshit experience for people who DO want to pvp with only friends or reliable people. Forcing them to play with randoms is as awful for them as forcing you to pve with randoms would be for you.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Some people do NOT want to play with a bunch of worthless fuckass randoms on their team.

But want to play against them so you can shit on their chests. It's where the asymmetry in this lies. If you aren't willing to play with random fucks you shouldn't get paired against random fucks. Let the tards have their tard pool while all the swinging dicks fight it out to prove who has the biggest e-peen. Alternatively the system could throw a couple random bones at the clowns you just got done graveyard camping.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But want to play against them so you can shit on their chests. It's where the asymmetry in this lies. If you aren't willing to play with random fucks you shouldn't get paired against random fucks. Let the tards have their tard pool while all the swinging dicks fight it out to prove who has the biggest e-peen. Alternatively the system could throw a couple random bones at the clowns you just got done graveyard camping.

What if I want to queue with 2 friends? Does our 3 person premade get paired with an all random? A full premade? If randoms, does that mean I can cheese the system by queueing as 9 instead of 10?

I dont think this even comes up with arena pvp. All they'd need for bgs is to do some kind of sweaty track for the sweatlords.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
That’s what I love about these World of Warcraft players, man. I get older and their bitching stays the same.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
instead of bonuses or such, losing in a premade should strip you of all title and honor, and make you killable by your own faction for 1 hours

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All they'd need for bgs is to do some kind of sweaty track for the sweatlords.
What part of capped progression don't you get? There's no prize you're chasing here.

Regardless, if you let people queue as a group of 5, you're still going to roll people, get a bunch of kills and honor. But the game itself will be competitive. Everyone will end up having less non-games.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
What part of capped progression don't you get? There's no prize you're chasing here.

Regardless, if you let people queue as a group of 5, you're still going to roll people, get a bunch of kills and honor. But the game itself will be competitive. Everyone will end up having less non-games.
With the current meta of stacking priests in pvp you either run 2 or 3/5 party members as priests, and run the risk of having no dps, no flag carrier etc. Or you go lighter and go one priest and run the risk of a random group having 3-4 and rolling you. I do think they should "weight" how often solo queue people go against premades, but I don't like the idea of limiting it to 5 people or being only premade vs premade.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I got that weapon in my first run on my druid.

I finally got the quest pearl/trinket last night. have got shit all else tho :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I got that weapon in my first run on my druid.

I finally got the quest pearl/trinket last night. have got shit all else tho :(
The mace is worth just about every single other piece combined. 56 feral AP is so powerful. Edit: I suppose getting 3 piece set bonus would be equally valuable to get close to 6% hit cap.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
no flag carrier etc
Any class can carry the flag. Nearly every class has some advantage. Even mages, the worst carriers, have Blink and Frost N
Or you go lighter and go one priest and run the risk of a random group having 3-4 and rolling you.
Yes, this is the point. The point is that you shouldn't win nearly every time, that more games will actually be competitive games where the outcome isn't determined before the gates are even open.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah my rogue is geared, my warrior is on her way, and I'm already trying to figure out if I want to make a paladin or hunter.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I should do that, but I can't bring myself to. I will coast into P2 with my paltry 100g and hopefully get Fist before then. I have 4 BFD pieces including trinket, so I'm not exactly hurting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user