World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly this is the stuff that is going to kill this for me, we’re only in the level 25 bracket and they’re out here swinging the nerf bat around like a retarded fat kid going at a piñata already. The constant pendulum swing every other update is what makes me not want to log into games like Destiny 2 anymore. I know they are flying by the seat of their pants on this, because who at Blizzard could be bothered to figure any of this out before they launch, no let’s just do it live and see what shit sticks to the wall. Shit is tiresome and I’m maining Warlock that really hasn’t even gotten touched with nerfs.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly this is the stuff that is going to kill this for me, we’re only in the level 25 bracket and they’re out here swinging the nerf bat around like a retarded fat kid going at a piñata already. The constant pendulum swing every other update is what makes me not want to log into games like Destiny 2 anymore. I know they are flying by the seat of their pants on this, because who at Blizzard could be bothered to figure any of this out before they launch, no let’s just do it live and see what shit sticks to the wall. Shit is tiresome and I’m maining Warlock that really hasn’t even gotten touched with nerfs.
1705016468145.png

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Priest healing and Hunter dps were busted in PvE too.
Priest is no better than druid healing in PvE. And Shaman will catch up.at 40 with Chain Heal. Nerfing abilities because of whiney ass people when classes don't even have their full set of spells is peak Blizzard retarded.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Priest healing and Hunter dps were busted in PvE too.
Yeah those were the first two classes I got to level 25 and it was stupid OP for casual PVE play. The Hunter's pet attack + autofire was pretty much a cruise control to victory against basically anything, and the priest could indefinitely heal in all but the most desperate combat situations. It's a good nerf. I don't know how they let penance release with such a massive heal/mana ratio.

Now whether Blizzard should bother nerfing in the middle of SoD is a different question. With these kinds of seasonal games I wouldn't mind if they broadcasted the next season's balance changes and runes one month in advance, and if you were butthurt where they were taking your class you could reroll.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Yeah those were the first two classes I got to level 25 and it was stupid OP for casual PVE play. The Hunter's pet attack + autofire was pretty much a cruise control to victory against basically anything, and the priest could indefinitely heal in all but the most desperate combat situations. It's a good nerf. I don't know how they let penance release with such a massive heal/mana ratio.

Now whether Blizzard should bother nerfing in the middle of SoD is a different question. With these kinds of seasonal games I wouldn't mind if they broadcasted the next season's balance changes and runes one month in advance, and if you were butthurt where they were taking your class you could reroll.
Because Penance has a 12 sec CD?? You aren't chain casting it. And if that's all you were relying on to heal a group/raid, you were going to get people killed. You still had to cast other healing spells that are far worse healing/mana-wise than most druid spells.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Because Penance has a 12 sec CD?? You aren't chain casting it. And if that's all you were relying on to heal a group/raid, you were going to get people killed. You still had to cast other healing spells that are far worse healing/mana-wise than most druid spells.
casual PVE play
I have no comment on BFD raiding or PvP.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure what the problem is. Priests universally outperform druids at this level. They shouldn't, tbh, since their heals are direct/clutch/group heals where as most druid healing is shitty HoTs. You would expect druid HoTs to overall end up healing for more while the priests have the better more direct healing but heal for less total, but no. Priests heals are too strong and got nerfed. nbd.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Couldn't stand the random GDKP's i was joining on alts. Always had like some crazy mouth breathing, snorting raid leader with babies in the background. Or nonstop annoying loud keyboards that never get muted. So decided to start my own.
If anyone wants to join the discord feel free. Don't care who you are, as long as you show up if you sign up and bring some money ideally.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Couldn't stand the random GDKP's i was joining on alts. Always had like some crazy mouth breathing, snorting raid leader with babies in the background. Or nonstop annoying loud keyboards that never get muted. So decided to start my own.
If anyone wants to join the discord feel free. Don't care who you are, as long as you show up if you sign up and bring some money ideally.
Shit must have got hella up under your nerves to do this. lol

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The blue haired, DEI hired devs can't even get the Ashenvale event timers to work. Makes me wish that the faction was account wide with all these shenanigans.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Shit must have got hella up under your nerves to do this. lol
Ya lol. It was like every single raid i joined.
They make comms mandatory. Then just sit their chewing and ignoring their crying baby.
I’d rather just do my own, maybe make a few extra gold while doing it.

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ya lol. It was like every single raid i joined.
They make comms mandatory. Then just sit their chewing and ignoring their crying baby.
I’d rather just do my own, maybe make a few extra gold while doing it.
I heard a bunch of losers say gdkp raids are the backbone that supports botters. Confirm / deny??

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why are people using voice chat in BFD? Each boss has one mechanic except Kelris.

There's none of that on EU Lone Wolf, we just speedrun it in 30 mins.

I have seen one or two GDKP groups, how do they work? Does everyone get a budget to bid on items or something?

• 1Picard

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
i think you would be surprised how many people still need walking through these fights and are undergeared. i've been in numerous pugs that needed discord to go 7/7. if you're running with the same crew consider yourself lucky. i'm been trying to make out wild growth foh guild sunday run for 3 weeks now and failed due to family obligations (gonna miss again tonight) but danae's runs are the smoothest i've seen yet. i wish mage dps were higher and epic drop rates were better (haven't seen the staff once in ~15 clears) but other than that i'm having a blast and the wild growth pop is pretty cool for themost part

edit: people who say gdkp runs are the reason for botters are morons. people who buy gold are the problem period. obviously bliz will never care because subs. i never understood why someone cares if someone wants to twink their toons anyway

• 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
edit: people who say gdkp runs are the reason for botters are morons. people who buy gold are the problem period. obviously bliz will never care because subs. i never understood why someone cares if someone wants to twink their toons anyway
Jealousy

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I heard a bunch of losers say gdkp raids are the backbone that supports botters. Confirm / deny??
absolutely, unequivocally true. 99.99% of all botting/gold selling is directly related to GDKPs and anyone who denies this is fucking retarded or intentionally deluding themselves. The mental gymnastics required to argue against this is ridiculous.

• 2Picard
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
What do you think gold buyers spend their gold on if not gdkp raids?

Note that idc about bots or the economy. I hope blizzard is making bank on botters buying new months of subs after getting reported before even making it out of elwynn. It's probably on stolen credits cards anyway though.

I wish Blizzard monetized this shit like EverQuest monetized via krono. I never have to pay for subs for my six accounts in EverQuest because i can easily make my sub money selling spots in the hard group missions i repeat for rare drops.