World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Needless

Toe Sucker
You’re right, phase 1 went too long. However, if they have been using the extra time to improve phase 2+ and add more content and updates, I’m for it.
Yeah thats a fair point, if the increased duration was put to good use like that its fine

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I got lucky, got everything from raid last LO. Helm took forever to drop(we've only seen 1 twilight leather cowl).

Our raid still hasnt seen a single staff. 3 swords at least.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Took a break over the holidays since I was town for about two weeks and just haven’t been able to get back into it. Not sure if others are still playing on WG. Pugs seem like they’re well into needing sperg levels of prep to get into now, and just can’t be fucked to bother. Was fun but probably just gonna wait and see how p2 goes before I come back.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Took a break over the holidays since I was town for about two weeks and just haven’t been able to get back into it. Not sure if others are still playing on WG. Pugs seem like they’re well into needing sperg levels of prep to get into now, and just can’t be fucked to bother. Was fun but probably just gonna wait and see how p2 goes before I come back.
More people playing SoD globally than all other versions of classic, by hundreds of thousands.

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
More people playing SoD globally than all other versions of classic, by hundreds of thousands.

Meant in the FoH guild on WG. Last few times I’ve logged in, haven’t seen anyone else on, so wasn’t sure if any guild events were still going.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meant in the FoH guild on WG. Last few times I’ve logged in, haven’t seen anyone else on, so wasn’t sure if any guild events were still going.
Raid logging?

Most people I know are doing this atm. Gold is farmed, alts are done, some get on to prep for phase 2 but that's it.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
That's the only dps leather set piece we have gotten. No helms or chests.
it's weird, i got the epic xbow on my hunter, my shaman, my warrior and warlock are nearly full bis after only like 3-4 lockouts.

My druid has been at full bis minus the boots since like week 3 and we're on like week 8, 9? i'm up to like 19 lockouts in a row without getting a drop its fucking gay.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Kind of the same here, will see how S2 goes and what the plan is on time between that launch and S3 before deciding to come back or not. They launched at a great time where there was a lul in gaming and took too long to get S2 going. I suspect S2 will be at least as long as S1 but perhaps beefier? Time will tell I suppose.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
it's weird, i got the epic xbow on my hunter, my shaman, my warrior and warlock are nearly full bis after only like 3-4 lockouts.

My druid has been at full bis minus the boots since like week 3 and we're on like week 8, 9? i'm up to like 19 lockouts in a row without getting a drop its fucking gay.
Im the exact opposite. Ive not missed a lockout and have only gotten 3 pieces of loot. But my alt Ive done maybe 5 runs on is way better geared lol.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Have not missed a lockout yet and still don’t have Fist of the Wild. I am sad.

That sucks, I saw it drop our first run (I'm a priest).

I've lost the roll 10 plus times on ...anything. If even one person rolls against me, I won't win, it's otherworldly bad luck. I have two bad items only because 0 people rolled on em lol (shoulders and a sta/int belt).

• 1Solidarity

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
My sub ran out. Planning on reactivating in a week or so. Or maybe just say fuck release day queues and reactivate mid-February. Till then

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
My sub ran out. Planning on reactivating in a week or so. Or maybe just say fuck release day queues and reactivate mid-February. Till then

I also took a break for the holidays and now I'm stuck on this shit. I was farming good gold too. The raid got pretty fun once we started pumping so I might try to hit it again before p2.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Seems everyone has already moved on, or will soon after realizing they've just been raid logging for 3 weeks :p

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't say moved on, just waiting for phase 2. I expect it back to normal on the 6th, as they all come back and prep. Till then just raid log.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
i love questing for gold in this game as high level as you can manage. only miss the open world mob camping...kind of.