World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Needless

Toe Sucker
50g for dual spec is nice, figured they would make it way way way more because they're retarded.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Them using the unreleased emerald dream from classic its a 10/10 move. Lots here that I like including GLADIATOR STANCE, time to reroll a warrior.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gonna be doin some dungeon spam runs with Burren on launch. Hit up Ulda and blast through the quests and then hit ZF and run through those. Anyone interested in joining us, hit me up. The exp boost should make this grind pretty fast.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gonna be doin some dungeon spam runs with Burren on launch. Hit up Ulda and blast through the quests and then hit ZF and run through those. Anyone interested in joining us, hit me up. The exp boost should make this grind pretty fast.
We shouldn't forget the new Emerald Dream instances

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Them using the unreleased emerald dream from classic its a 10/10 move. Lots here that I like including GLADIATOR STANCE, time to reroll a warrior.
Not going to lie gladiator stance was the most fun I had playing my warrior over the years playing him I was sad the cry babies got it nerfed repeatedly, and eventually removed before legion.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I will do this again, if you need a feral. Same way as last time? Turn in quests for first ~30 minutes, then grind dungeons?

I was just saving up some elite quests to turn in. I kept most of the raid ones, some STV elite, alterac mountains elite and then SM/RFD dungeon quests. Guess I should look up Ulda quests.

And ZF quests. Any plans to get the hammer now in hinterlands? I know you have to go through some level 49 mobs to do it. But you can do it in a raid, since you just loot hammer then click the thing in next altar.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I will do this again, if you need a feral. Same way as last time? Turn in quests for first ~30 minutes, then grind dungeons?

I was just saving up some elite quests to turn in. I kept most of the raid ones, some STV elite, alterac mountains elite and then SM/RFD dungeon quests. Guess I should look up Ulda quests.

And ZF quests. Any plans to get the hammer now in hinterlands? I know you have to go through some level 49 mobs to do it. But you can do it in a raid, since you just loot hammer then click the thing in next altar.
Did it with priest, hunter, feral last week. The priest didn't bother death running up Jintha Alor for the actual mallet, as we now have 2 in guild. The white item you need first drops from Qiatha the keeper, lvl 50 elite in hinterlands. I highly suggest bringing a hunter... because no one else does shit against lvl 50 elites.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Awesome. Ya I think that is the route we will probably go. Didnt even think about the mallet quest. May try getting that setup this weekend.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There ARE things to discover!
I saw both of those start points but I just figured they were part of original classic and didn't look too closely.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I now firmly believe that Warrior is the single weakest class in the game for both PvE and PvP.

Every other class absolutely shits on them in pvp and will out-melee them in a stand up fight; shaman, hunter (WTF), rogue, doesn't matter.

In PvE they just bring nothing to the team except "ok" damage and with the way things are looking for P3 and P4, they will continue to just be "ok" while having none of the utility of the other classes.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meters are going to be a bit funky just by the nature of SoD, but they don't show warriors in a bad place for PvE?

Shaman tanks doing more DPS than rogues (a pure dps class!!) and melee hunters being 4th in a vanilla based game is a bit funny though.

2024-03-27 15.02.32 www.wowhead.com 16fc1a40899f.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Melee hunter is one of the dumbest fucking retarded specs to ever be added to this dumpster fire of a game. If you wanted to melee roll a fucking melee class.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Melee hunter is one of the dumbest fucking retarded specs to ever be added to this dumpster fire of a game. If you wanted to melee roll a fucking melee class.

It was pretty awesome in legion but they used traps and bleeds a lot. They are toning down spirit of alpha, but more needs to be done to tone down tank sham.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Meters are going to be a bit funky just by the nature of SoD, but they don't show warriors in a bad place for PvE?

Shaman tanks doing more DPS than rogues (a pure dps class!!) and melee hunters being 4th in a vanilla based game is a bit funny though.

View attachment 521716
I guess I’m combining PVE and PvP. A warrior cannot win a melee fight against a hunter or shaman and it makes no sense. Melee is the only thing a warrior has, but they are worse than the hybrids. PVE doesn’t have a good outlook though. I know warriors used to scale the best, but that might be out the window.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
I guess I’m combining PVE and PvP. A warrior cannot win a melee fight against a hunter or shaman and it makes no sense. Melee is the only thing a warrior has, but they are worse than the hybrids. PVE doesn’t have a good outlook though. I know warriors used to scale the best, but that might be out the window.

Titans Grip should have been a rune for PvE, Unrelenting Assault and Bladestorm for PVP. They are so busy turning all the other classes into their wotlk couterparts its strange they are leaving warriors as classic more or less as possible

Also tank warriors need something like shockwave, they are the worst tanks atm as well.