World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Warrior was trash tier in wotlk until ICC, so makes perfect sense. Maybe when naxx opens on sod warriors might be top 5 dps lol

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hybrids better at melee than the two classes who can only melee (as of the most recent week of logs).

2024-03-27 15.02.32 www.wowhead.com 16fc1a40899f.png

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hybrids better at melee than the two classes who can only melee (as of the most recent week of logs).

View attachment 521795
Good. This is payback for vanilla.

Warriors are hybrid classes and only them being allowed to also DPS is inexplicable. Rogues have the PvP crowd control stuff going for them.

You can complain if they take your utility away.

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Moron
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Uh no, you linked a DPS chart, not a melee performance chart. learn the difference.

When it comes to melee DPS, Warriors are the best at melee dps followed by rogues followed by feral druids followed by a hundred foot chasm then followed by the next class on the list.

What you are upset about is bullshit. There are exactly 3 roles in WoW PVE that is tanking, DPS, and Healing, and the best hybrid in all of fucking classic, the God Damn warrior, who due to some retarded egos ended up being the absolute best and damn near only choice for 2 of the 3 fucking roles.

Imagine crying about warriors not being absolute best at everything at lvl 40 in SoD, a new game mode explicitly designed to ensure that warriors would not be the only viable class in classic.

Honestly I hope next phase gladiator mode is tuned so its the best tank spec and only viable warrior spec and that all other versions of warrior end up dead fucking last on DPS which is where the fuck you should have always been.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I played warrior in classic, and did the full zug pumper thing... but I don't feel bad for people who rolled warrior thinking they would do the exact same thing in SoD. I get the desire to be the absolute flavor of the month pumper class... but if that's what you want be prepared to reroll or play 6 alts, not cry and hope they change it.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh no, you linked a DPS chart, not a melee performance chart. learn the difference.

When it comes to melee DPS, Warriors are the best at melee dps followed by rogues followed by feral druids followed by a hundred foot chasm then followed by the next class on the list.

What you are upset about is bullshit. There are exactly 3 roles in WoW PVE that is tanking, DPS, and Healing, and the best hybrid in all of fucking classic, the God Damn warrior, who due to some retarded egos ended up being the absolute best and damn near only choice for 2 of the 3 fucking roles.

Imagine crying about warriors not being absolute best at everything at lvl 40 in SoD, a new game mode explicitly designed to ensure that warriors would not be the only viable class in classic.

Honestly I hope next phase gladiator mode is tuned so its the best tank spec and only viable warrior spec and that all other versions of warrior end up dead fucking last on DPS which is where the fuck you should have always been.
Imagine being one of the biggest cunts on the forum who does nothing but search for posts to write essays about.

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
imagine not knowing what words mean and then getting mad when they are explained to you. lol

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What percentage of GDKP RMT can be attributed to Warriors? 200? 250?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
So they are introduced BRD, and at 50 we'll be able to do like a few of the bosses then? Or will it be tuned around level 50 entirely? Sorry if these aren't accurate statements

Juvarisx

Florida
So they are introduced BRD, and at 50 we'll be able to do like a few of the bosses then? Or will it be tuned around level 50 entirely? Sorry if these aren't accurate statements

It will probably be like Ulda where you do the first half of the dungeon. Bosses with loot that can be worn should be the following:

Lord Roccor
Houndmaster Grebmar
High Interrogator Gerstahn
Ring of Law
Pyromancer Loregrain
Fineous Darkvire
Ribbly Screwspigot
Plugger Spazzring

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 521795

I fixed the Shaman problem by starting to level one. Two days later, an unpaid intern 'adjusted' the Rockbiter melee buff with a 95% nerf, and you can no longer dual wield + get the tank buff. Just a small nerf, nothing to see here.

Oh and they didn't even do it right, the tank buff shows up for a second, then gets stripped, triggering your GCD once every 1.1 seconds, makes casting fun!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I fixed the Shaman problem by starting to level one. Two days later, an unpaid intern 'adjusted' the Rockbiter melee buff with a 95% nerf, and you can no longer dual wield + get the tank buff. Just a small nerf, nothing to see here.

Oh and they didn't even do it right, the tank buff shows up for a second, then gets stripped, triggering your GCD once every 1.1 seconds, makes casting fun!

Probably a senior admin, not an intern. Do alliance get shaman? No? Then fuck you and the fun you rode in on!

• 1Worf

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
They tuned gear, presumably like Uldaman. So the first half of Uldaman in P2 was new gear, and the second half was the same old mobs, same old gear... but all the gear was over 40 level req anyways. I imagine it will be the exact same thing here. But I wouldn't be surprised in the least if people try and farm HoJ anyways.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker

This was never going to last, you get way too much AP at 60 lol
definitely a lazy fix though

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do nightmare incursion missions asap. Atm each are giving 7.6k exp and 5 gold. And you can have a ton of them going once your group gets going.

I expect the gold to get nerfed, exp they probably dont care.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Exp boost + ZF made for an easy 50 grind. Might even do my alt this weekend as well if I can snag everything I want on the rogue in the next two days.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Exp boost + ZF made for an easy 50 grind. Might even do my alt this weekend as well if I can snag everything I want on the rogue in the next two days.
How long did it take?

Considering this or Elden Ring DLC prep or FF14 for the crossover event.