Would you ever cheat on your other half?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have never cheated on anyone, but have been cheated on. When it happened though, it wasn't emotional cheating. We had been seeing each other for a short time, and agreed to be exclusive. Then she fucked some other dude. Anyway, we were both young and stupid and it hurt me but I dropped her ass like a bad habit and moved on.

I am surprisingly in agreement with the video Famm posted though. As I've gotten older I've come to realize that it's fairly ridiculous to expect a couple to be faithful to each other for decades. We are hard wired to become aroused and lust after members of the opposite (or same) sex that we find attractive. I think it's entirely possibly to be madly in love with someone, but want to get your rocks off in other places as well. Sex doesn't and shouldn't have to define a relationship.

Let's say you're married. You love your wife to death and would do anything for her and she feels exactly the same way. She for whatever reason doesn't have much of a sex drive, and your sex drive could power the time's square ball on new years eve. Let's say you're sexually intimate (this doesn't include hugging and kissing on a daily basis) once a month. Which for arguments sake feels completely normal to her, has her entire life. You however find yourself wanting to stick your dick in various foods when you open the fridge by the time she's ready to be sexually intimate with you again.

What do you do then other than beat off every day? Get angry? Want to leave her just because one aspect of your relationship isn't what YOU want? Everything else, and I mean everything, is amazing about your spouse...they just aren't into sex like you are. Is it right to beg them or expect them to be a cum sock for you when you're horny and they aren't?

Have we put sex up on such a high pedestal that we let it define entire relationships? Should the person who is then getting sexually frustrated, while trying NOT to be, feel guilty if they get their rocks off somewhere else WITHOUT an emotional connection that isn't a fleshlight? Is it even possible to have a 100% emotional free fuck buddy? I've had them in the past with ex- girlfriends, and all of them were already after the relationship phase while we were kind of just banging each other while waiting for a relationship candidate to show up so there literally was no emotion other than "Hey, I'm horny" "K, be there in 10" and then we'd fuck and she'd leave or I would depending on who's house we were at. Literally a walk in, fuck, and leave type thing. Never once was there a "hey you wanna get a pizza?" or anything like that. If anything it was more like "yea you need to get here quick cause I have to run to the store in like an hour and a half".

I guess ultimately it's a discussion you'd have to have between the two of you. Your mind could get blown if your significant other says "You know, I wouldn't really care if it was just a one night thing".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Universally? What if your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/husband knows and agrees beforehand? Or takes part? You seem to live in a small universe.
Actually if you really look at it, if youre in one of those relationships, youre pretty much living in that small universe. Because 99% of all relationships are normal ones.

Szlia

I thought it was universally known that 99 was smaller than 100
cool.png

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Don't think I ever would. Don't ever plan on it. But I'm a realist, and I cannot honestly answer that question in the negative. I'm sure I'd feel like human garbage if I ever did.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
who said anything about 'being' with someone else. grass is only greener attitude is definitely a dumb one

I had the same outlook for a while but it's really not very realistic long term I think. I think you can cheat, physically only, and still only want to be with one person. Monogamy isn't very natural. I still don't really cheat, or aim to, but to pretend like it'd never happen again is a little short sighted. 'Emotional' cheating is when things are over
It's pretty simple. Would your spouse be angry if you fucked another person? If the answer to that is yes. Then don't do it.
If you want to do it and have such little regard for your spouses feelings. Then you should not be with them.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's pretty simple. Would your spouse be angry if you fucked another person? If the answer to that is yes. Then don't do it.
If you want to do it and have such little regard for your spouses feelings. Then you should not be with them.
Yea pretty much this. My wife said to me long ago that she basically wouldn't care if I had a one night stand, but she'd leave me on the side of a country road with bullet holes in my kneecaps if I had another emotional relationship behind her back.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yea pretty much this. My wife said to me long ago that she basically wouldn't care if I had a one night stand, but she'd leave me on the side of a country road with bullet holes in my kneecaps if I had another emotional relationship behind her back.
That explains why your wife refuses to kiss me when we fuck.
frown.png
She's a good woman, Gore. You're a lucky man.

Spock Vader

Lord Nagafen Raider
Universally? What if your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/husband knows and agrees beforehand? Or takes part? You seem to live in a small universe.
In my experience it seems to be irrelevant whether permission was given or not. Even after I was given 'permission' I was labeled a cheater. Where as when I gave permission I meant it and didn't label it so. It depends on who the S/O is and whether they actually mean what they say. IMO How you react (to 'cheating') is based on your perception of yourself, your sexuality, and the basis of the relationship.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Whenever I think of "sharing", this comes into my mind. Call it what you want.

No, it will. Maybe you'll see me differently from then on - maybe you'll despise me for going along with it, once you're in the moment. Maybe I'll moan differently and then you'll resent Banky, and become suspicious of us. Or you'll alienate him because of it, and then grow to blame and hate me for the deterioration of your friendship. Or what if- I sincerely doubt it, but what if - I saw something in Banky that I never saw before, and fell in love with him and left you. I've been down roads like this before; many times. I know you feel doing this will broaden your horizons and give you experience. But I've had those experiences on my own. I can't accompany you on yours. I'm past that now. Or maybe I just love you too much. And I feel hurt and let down that you'd want to share me with anyone. Because I never wanted to share you. Regardless I can't be a part of this. Or you. Not anymore. I love you. I always will. Know that.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
That explains why your wife refuses to kiss me when we fuck.
frown.png
She's a good woman, Gore. You're a lucky man.
Hey man, if it's just straight fuckin'....

And yea, she's awesome. Love her to death. Not many wives like to play nerd games with their husbands and not be raging cunts/e-whores.
biggrin.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I beat off with my left hand once. Not gonna lie, I felt pretty ashamed the rest of the day. Would not do again
frown.png
The spanking it with my left hand joke was going to be my contribution to this shitty thread. Since disp beat me off to the punch, I got nothing else to add to this horrible thread.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't have bitches falling all over my nuts like you bros, so no, too much work.