Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What"s going on with the poor twins he made? Can you even leave the country legally if you have child support obligations?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shouldn"t the title be. "Would you hate your life if this were you and your GF?"

Falmer_foh

shitlord
The most outrageous thing about this whole affair is Grobee"s facial hair. It looks like he shaved his ass and balls and glued it to his face.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Some people are just so genuinely fucked that repercussions seem to justify their actions as right. The cruel world and every nasty person that lives in it is against them (just neglect how they turned everyone against them in the first place)! Well if any good has come out of this it"s a thumbs up to Skype and webcams, clearly the sleeper that will fill in the shoes for dads!

Prodigal_foh

shitlord
We"re still waiting to hear about the "abuse", Rach - and please don"t give us any verbal/emotional abuse bullshit. We really want to know if it started before or after your husband found out "his" son wasn"t his and his wife had a fetish for cumguzzling douchebags. Hell, you should just preempt the inevitable and teach your kids to backhand you every night before bed.

I"ll never criticize my in-laws again after reading this shit.

spronk_foh

shitlord
Forsaken said:
I would like to see Sam da Man"s perspective on this train wreck.
1. too old
2. you pay the hooker to go away
3. always uses a condom, sam hates kids

Sam da Man is actually more responsible than Grobb, except for the whole pedobear rape thing.

timeline was A++++, a great perspective on the past 10 years! My own timeline of the past 10 years is so boring compared to Grobby the Hobbit

spronk said:
1. too old
2. you pay the hooker to go away
3. always uses a condom, sam hates kids

Sam da Man is actually more responsible than Grobb, except for the whole pedobear thing.
Fuck, lets not start a "Fucking other peoples wives w/o a condom vs. Letting 15 year olds blow you for crack money" morality debate.

But yes, ++ for Rav and ++ for Timeline.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Zhaun"s_Shade said:
Fuck, lets not start a "Fucking other peoples wives w/o a condom vs. Letting 15 year olds blow you for crack money" morality debate.
The existence of those two is a pretty solid argument for forced dueling with poisoned knives.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
With all the internet detectives around there is no way of getting Ameya"s email and emailing her a link to this thread? Come on we have his facebook and twitter there has to be an email SOMEWHERE.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Forsaken said:
I would like to see Sam Da Man"s perspective on this train wreck.
I do not want to derail this thread, so would some mind PMing me with a quick summary of the Sam Da Mam being a Pedo? I thought Sam was famous for his 20 boxing antics ... hell maybe they are two different guys. Thanks in advance.

Also, +1 for Ravv ... love the Punching Cunt line!