Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Brad2770

What"s going to happen 15-20 years from now when Grobbee"s kids Google his name and they find this thread?

Seo_foh

shitlord
holy fuck does grobb ever NOT wear cargo shorts?

I haven"t seen a different kind of pant/short in any of the pictures of him ever.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
What"s going to happen 15-20 years from now when Grobbee"s kids Google his name and they find this thread?
Pray for him to die to inherit their grandparents house?

Prodigal_foh

shitlord
Chanur said:
Pray for him to die to inherit their grandparents house?
Priceless.

A"s Blog said:
... was trying to do what looked like the Dementor"s Kiss(sucking the soul out from the mouth and so forth)and Alex just looked at him like he was crazy, but didn"t seem to mind too much.
...nature, nurture, or both?

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
possible said:
There"s not a day goes by I don"t feel regret. Not because I"m in here; because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can"t. That kid"s long gone and this old man is all that left. I gotta live with that. Rehabilitated? It"s just a bullshit word. So go ahead and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don"t give a shit.
LOVE IT

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Okay, let me catch you up to speed: he"s making a reference to the fact that jizz, like bacon, tastes salty. Thus, my preference for the burger itself is because it tastes just salty enough to remind me of semen. HOWEVER, my retort to this was that I eat a lot of fruit. Fruits make semen taste sweeter, thereby removing the fact that mine would taste salty. So, in closing, eating something salty wouldn"t remind me of my semen, it would remind me of yours.
Speaking of burgers, I think I"ll go get some of the best fast-food burgers in America: 5 Guys.

And I say they"re the best, as the current tally is 5 guys 117, In and Out 112.

Just sayin.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Foler said:
I dunno man, at this point I feel like that 70 year old guy that just got out of prison after being there for 50 years. Something just doesn"t feel right.
Baggin groceries down at the foodway

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
possible said:
There"s not a day goes by I don"t feel regret. Not because I"m in here; because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can"t. That kid"s long gone and this old man is all that left. I gotta live with that. Rehabilitated? It"s just a bullshit word. So go ahead and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don"t give a shit.
Derail to Shawshank complete? My contribution to this epic thread.

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
I always thought Grobeetroll was a full on fag that lied about having sex with women. Guess i was wrong.....nevermind he"s still a fag.

epic thread btw.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I am convinced that threads of this magnitude are the digital equivalent of ancient rituals whose objective were to twist suffering and sacrifice into belief and blood to create a doom rope of psychic potential capable of strangling mortal men us mortal men with its unreality. At any second I truly believe the final tumbler with lock in to place and the Surgeons From Beyond or Nyarlathotep will appear and consume me.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
This thread is full of so much win, I"m all for putting it to bed, but since Soulk"s deadline got pushed, shouldn"t we let Grobbee back in so he can say some crap that people can make comments on? I just don"t want this ride to be over.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I bet he has worn the numbers off the 9 and 1 on his phone.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Arbitrary said:
I am convinced that threads of this magnitude are the digital equivalent of ancient rituals whose objective were to twist suffering and sacrifice into belief and blood to create a doom rope of psychic potential capable of strangling mortal men us mortal men with its unreality. At any second I truly believe the final tumbler with lock in to place and the Surgeons From Beyond or Nyarlathotep will appear and consume me.
No wonder you haven"t been laid yet.