Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Okay, so, I"m all for making fun of the ball of fail that is Grobbee.

But let"s at least leave the kids out of it, huh? None of this is their fault.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
SoulKonsumer said:
This will explain quite a bit.....

Whispers in The Dark
Posting in this epic thread before its gets posted in next to the "Millie"s a Man" thread. I"ve always said it, the poster named Grobbee had some serious rl issues. You can tell by how some people post that their life isn"t going too hot, and they come to FOH and fling feces around as if would somehow "balance the scales."

Anyone could tell by reading Grobbee"s posts, that he is a lowlife scumbag who"d do anything to anyone, and not care about the consequences.

I feel for you Soul. Just remember that the kid has bonded to you now and believes you are the father. You"ll mess the kid up if you don"t carry on as the father.

Neferata_foh

shitlord
I clicked on this thread for the first time just as I was about to go to bed. It"s now 7:00am and my sleep schedule is completely decimated. It was worth it. I"ll have to echo James" comment and ask, am I the only normal person on the internet?

Holy shit, Grobbee. I had no idea about any of this until now. People like you actually exist? You"re basically a walking stereotype. And it"s not just you, it"s you and like 4-5 other people and a shitload of kids? I mean, did nobody tell you people that adultery is, you know, bad? It is so fucking irresponsible and downright immoral to bring children into this kind of situation. You should feel so ashamed of yourself, but we know you aren"t. You can"t be. The root of all of this is that you simply don"t have any sense of shame to begin with.

You know sometimes I feel pretty down and depressed about my life at various points. I had a pretty sheltered upbringing by super Mormon parents in Utah, I"m only a year into my college education at age 27, etc. But my problems are nothing,literallynothing, compared to the mistakes you"ve made, Grobbee. This thread gave me a nice boost of self esteem in all honesty. I see now that I"ve been taking a whole hell of a lot of things for granted. Later today, after I wake up at 4:00pm thanks to this thread, I"m going to call my parents--the same parentswho gave birth to meand who have been faithfully married to each other(and only each other) without a single incident for the last 45+ years--and I"m going to tell them how much I love them and appreciate the values they ingrained into me as a child.

I now have a better understanding as to why people like Phoenix just can"t stand that people like Grobbee are essentially mooching off of the system and stealing money to subsidize their bullshit existence. You"re literally the reason we can"t have nice things, Grobbee. You"re scum. Just fucking kill yourself.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
SoulKonsumer said:
A real parent makes sacrifices for their child, they do not sacrifice their child for their own selfish "dreams".
Its pretty clear by all the crap Grobbee"s posted, starting at Communism, and then making comments about mooching off his parents and kids alike, that he"s a selfish prick.

We"ve had 4,576 troll posts from him and I really hope it isn"t a temp ban. Enough is enough.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
I feel sorry for myself, because Grobbee"s kids are going to grow up and rob my feeble ass in 12 years.

This is disgusting. I now understand why school teachers have it so hard, when they have to deal with children damaged by this sort of rubbish.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I bet Utnayan thinks this whole Grobbee/Soulk fiasco was manufactured by the evil PR Department from 38 Studios in an effort to divert attention from Curt. From the 1st wife to 5th kid and Soulk too, they are all in on it! It is one giant conspiracy ... amirite Ut?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I just read all 20 pages and I"m speechless. What a fucking trainwreck.

Those kids have NO chance of ever being normal. Poor bastards.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This thread is amazing.

I really want TheCutlery to come and weigh in on this since he and Grobb always agreed on everything in the GWBYH thread.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tenks said:
This thread is amazing.

I really want TheCutlery to come and weigh in on this since he and Grobb always agreed on everything in the GWBYH thread.
It"s all making sense now.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
And here"s where the problem lies; you never reconnected to what they had to sever in your brain to make you a fully functioning grunt. HUMANITY. That"s why we are all so absolutely disgusted with the behavior, and why you just can"t understand what it"s like to be a decent human being.
was looking through an old thread and saw this from him. It"s just sweet hypocrisy

Chris

Potato del Grande
How can you get married in cargo shorts? It"s like he doesn"t really take it seri... oh wait.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Sutekh said:
was looking through an old thread and saw this from him. It"s just sweet hypocrisy
With 4000+ posts, most of them being preachy about how we should have sympathy and use care in giving to others, there"s bound to be some hypocrisy gold in there.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I glanced through his post history (on both GrobbeeTrull and GrobbeeTrull2.0) to find the pictures of his ex-girlfriends nekkid, but I couldn"t find them .