WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Do we know what’s up with hunter pets? Are they nerfed in this version?

Need me some Alterac frost wolf for pvp.
Dps and run speed are normalized but attack speed is not. So those 1.0 atk speed pets for pvp are still in.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Imagine listening to and knowing this song exists and still wanting to play Alliance:

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I cannot wait until horde has gazillion minute queues for PVP and start the bitch sessions. Not sure exactly what attracts people to mud huts and cows but I remember being fucked by queues. Looks like the same shit show again.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm all about the Horde and all but everytime I've played WOW ever in the past 15 years I've played Horde. Might as well change it up now if I do play at all.

• 2Solidarity

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Alliance gives access to another tanking class on 4 horsemen. Just saying.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I cannot wait until horde has gazillion minute queues for PVP and start the bitch sessions. Not sure exactly what attracts people to mud huts and cows but I remember being fucked by queues. Looks like the same shit show again.

Lots of reasons.

1. If you are an actual fan of warcraft and played WC3, Horde has Sylvanas and Thrall. You can't join Arthas or Illidan, who you also played as. Alliance has Tyrande but she's useless and doesn't do anything.
2. Alliance has the pretty races and that would attract non-gamers to that side, creating an uncertain population pool for raiding and pvp.
3. Blizzard helped screw this up because the story centers around the Horde when they're not uniting against a common enemy. Thrall is the central figure of cata. Then Garrosh. Now Sylvanas. Khadgar? Yeah he's human but the Kirin Tor is neutral. Alliance is just "there."

Mostly it's 1. Most people don't care about the lore, except for Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne because they were so well executed.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Lots of reasons.

1. If you are an actual fan of warcraft and played WC3, Horde has Sylvanas and Thrall. You can't join Arthas or Illidan, who you also played as. Alliance has Tyrande but she's useless and doesn't do anything.
2. Alliance has the pretty races and that would attract non-gamers to that side, creating an uncertain population pool for raiding and pvp.
3. Blizzard helped screw this up because the story centers around the Horde when they're not uniting against a common enemy. Thrall is the central figure of cata. Then Garrosh. Now Sylvanas. Khadgar? Yeah he's human but the Kirin Tor is neutral. Alliance is just "there."

Mostly it's 1. Most people don't care about the lore, except for Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne because they were so well executed.

1. Loved WC3 but a common argument widely used, even on this forum, is that we're just random adventurers here to kick some ass. We aren't god killers, we aren't some drones for Sylvanas or Thrall to use. Seems like this idea is contradictory to that.
2. Horde has the emo/metal races which will obviously attract certain people too. Doesn't make it much better. Really this is just generalization of groups of people and we don't really know how it will turn out. We could also do a similar experiment with Twitch streamers and who the popular streamers are on each side. So far it looks like the nerdy types are Alliance and the chad-wannabe types are Horde. Could this mean more toxicity on horde side? Maybe? There is just no proof.
3. I'm not sure this matters as much. I don't remember the Vanilla story being all that in your face. Sure it was there but it isn't as prevalent as it has been the last few expansions with burning trees and cities down.

Regardless, my main concern is the imbalance of populations and PVP queues because that was a problem for a lot of people once they hit 60 and things were established.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I like Horde cause they were a bunch of big beasty fucks, and then they added Blood Elves which does make sense for them to be horde but still annoys me they're a bunch of prettybois. Everytime I see one even now ingame I am disgusted.

I say we vote them out.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure what your obsession with mud huts are

Did a tauren rape you in a mud hut ??

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not sure what your obsession with mud huts are

Did a tauren rape you in a mud hut ??

One comment is obsession? At least get me with a good joke like "Did a tauren rape you in your mud hut?" And most likely a tauren did because of that OP stun.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
One comment is obsession? At least get me with a good joke like "Did a tauren rape you in your mud hut?" And most likely a tauren did because of that OP stun.
It was me while you were passed out from the original Four Loko :emoji_tongue:

• 1Mother of God

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Someone else said mud huts. Sorry thought it was you. My tauren raped a lot of people

• 1Rimshot

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Basically Soda telling Esfand that Alliance are nothing but faggots. It is amusing how pissed off he is. Joining a streamer discord or guild like this would make you want to kill yourself.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As for the other comments Asmondgold is not that good at this game but he does get views because he is an autistic crazy person and yes look at Swifty playing holy shit that guy is also retarded.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Basically Soda telling Esfand that Alliance are nothing but faggots. It is amusing how pissed off he is. Joining a streamer discord or guild like this would make you want to kill yourself.

I saw this live and it was seriously the funniest thing ever. I don't watch Soda that much but I remember in the early days of streaming mop he was like this at all times, it's kind of funny that toxic old soda is back the second they get the game they want again.