WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Some of you are jumping the gun a bit. We are talking about the idea of 2 guilds as we think it could be fun to have some rivalry and rolling 2 guilds on the same server could be cool.

Still we are well aware 1/2 of the people who voted might not even play the fucking game and out of the remaining 1/2 some of you won’t even make it to 60.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
175 people voted, 60 people signed up on the spreadsheet with a 2 to 1 split between them. We're very ambitious!

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Let’s make it interesting. I’ll bet $5000 that I can lead the alliance guild to raid kills before the horde side.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I definitely do not suggest splitting the guild but regardless here's some 4k foh wallpapers

foh horde 4k.png

foh alliance 4k.png

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

misery

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Seems like there's a healthy mix of PvP, PvE, RP-PvP, Horde, Alliance, casual and hardcore on that spreadsheet. Also warriors galore.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I definitely do not suggest splitting the guild but regardless here's some 4k foh wallpapers

I think the playerbase is split regardless. Question is whether people from the forum get together on Alliance or not. I'll try to land on the same server as the majority just in case.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Never said anything about the relevance of guilds from twenty years ago. Keep chewing rocks with your brilliant insights. I'm sure you'll eventually stumble upon something meaningful to present to the class.

But if you need me to spell it out in fucking crayon, players who see the same guild name over and over with progress beyond their own... You know what, fuck it. Not worth explaining to Captain Downy.

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Never said anything about the relevance of guilds from twenty years ago. Keep chewing rocks with your brilliant insights. I'm sure you'll eventually stumble upon something meaningful to present to the class.

Groupie
noun
informal
noun: groupie; plural noun: groupies
  1. a young woman who regularly follows a pop group or other celebrity, especially in the hope of having a sexual relationship with them.
    "he pulled a different groupie every night"
    • derogatory
      an enthusiastic or uncritical follower.
      "he's a political groupie and fantasist"

Ah right, yes clearly I'm an idiot for thinking you meant Applicant and not Groupie.

And considering I lead you and a host of other mouth-breathers through MC, Onyxia and BWL progression, what does that say about you?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Between zero and 0 I'm guessing. If you think guilds from twenty years ago are relevant in the twitch era then you're very much mistaken

During Legion we specifically got several people into the guild because of the guild name alone and nothing more. I know because I've invited at least 3 of them. (Way before we were even thinking of touching mythic). That was also before Hyjal had any more than one notable progressed guild to even bring more people to the server.

Never underestimate the power of a name alone. Especially since difficulty in classic is irrelevant things will actually be fully cleared.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users