WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

317cdb5d659ed60ed695011e8bed11a024d5541db00b965594257a60c69ec5aa.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
And considering I lead you and a host of other mouth-breathers through MC, Onyxia and BWL progression, what does that say about you?
Lead? No, you yelled at the idiots and we had quite a few jackasses. You weren't GM, raid lead or main tank.

After I left TR, I ran my own horde guild on another server with our own AQ/Naxx progression. And really the concept of "progression" in vanilla is a bit of a contradiction.

I was a FoH groupie as far back as '04. Also, you fail at understanding colloqialism. Need that one defined, too?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
We are talking about the idea of 2 guilds as we think it could be fun to have some rivalry and rolling 2 guilds on the same server could be cool.

Dumb.

Still we are well aware 1/2 of the people who voted might not even play the fucking game and out of the remaining 1/2 some of you won’t even make it to 60.

Smart.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
70% of customers quit the game before level 10. I predict this same trend will continue in "classic wow"

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
So the more and more I'm reading it seems like dungeon leveling is going to be pretty effective here. I know we probably can't have people who will be on the exact same schedule all the time, but I am definitely interested in getting some dungeon leveling going ASAP (duh I'm going warrior so I'm fucking hopeless solo). RFC time baby.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Friends from college asked me to play WoW w them today, so looks like I'm gonna be double-time.

They're going Alliance, lulz. Otherwise I'd just strongly suggest they roll whatever server we decide, haha.

xzi

Mouthbreather
RP servers are fucking great. It's the only thing that's breathed life into the game for me in quite a few years. Seeing people just walking around pretending to be dwarven guards and shit makes the world feel 100% more alive.

Won't be too much an issue in classic I imagine, since server community will definitely be there. But it's still cool as fuck.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don’t want to play with any of these people though.

I’ll tourist through the maw of madness, but I will not be staying.