WoW Vanilla+ Turtle WoW

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
ooof.

fuck world buffs that shit is aids
they have been talking for a few months about removing them in raids and it seems likely that they will. They had an official poll that came out 75-25 in favor of removing them from raids in exchange for them letting paladin and shaman buffs stack.

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
I made the guild <Fires of Heaven>.

Not sure if more than two people will join or if we'll ever see a raid, but if it takes off.. to get this out of the way: we can just eliminate 90% of 'drama' by removing any loot council and instead doing:

Loot is done via rolls for every item. However:

For every raid, or raid tier, every raiding member picks X amount of item(s) (maybe 1, maybe 3) designation not certain just yet. Have to think on it a bit further.

This is your 'locked in' item(s).

Every time you lose a roll on your specific locked in item, the next time you roll against anyone for the locked in item, regardless if they themselves also lost the roll, you get a +15, or +20 roll on the item against others that either didn't lock in the item or did.

In addition - If we move on from a tier or a raid and you still never won your locked in item, some kind of roll strategy will give you a edge on your next tier or next raid's locked in item, so no man is left behind from his misfortune.

In addition, I've contemplated the idea that if you win an item that's almost as good as you're locked in item and you conceive it as silly to win your locked in item, you can change your locked in item at a time frame-limit to when you can next have enhancement rolls on your new locked in item. This could be semi-user exploited so the concept needs to be considered further but it likely should exist in some capacity.

The values and properties of these structures need to be worked on a bit, but this system is pretty fantastic and really removes pressure on a loot council and any worry surrounding loot council tactics.

I'll do the overhead spreadsheet work so no one has to worry.

DM me for a guild invite. And tell your friends~!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

also just promoting all forum people to officer to make things easy

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The game definitely scratches the itch. I'm level 9, orc shaman.

Would be cool to no life this for a few weeks and try to do a hardcore group together to 60... like only play with each other kind of thing.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
War mode is just that you’re able to be attacked? And is there a horde equivalent of gold shire if I go shaman? Seems like undead would be the best shadow priest?
When I played back in the day everyone used to put tents at the arena in stv

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I read through this thread and definitely considered it... but I am insanely busy with work and I hate half-assing games. It's all or nothing for me.
hey me too! Guess how many times I've done the right thing in my life!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I made the guild <Fires of Heaven>.

Not sure if more than two people will join or if we'll ever see a raid, but if it takes off.. to get this out of the way: we can just eliminate 90% of 'drama' by removing any loot council and instead doing:

Loot is done via rolls for every item. However:

For every raid, or raid tier, every raiding member picks X amount of item(s) (maybe 1, maybe 3) designation not certain just yet. Have to think on it a bit further.

This is your 'locked in' item(s).

Every time you lose a roll on your specific locked in item, the next time you roll against anyone for the locked in item, regardless if they themselves also lost the roll, you get a +15, or +20 roll on the item against others that either didn't lock in the item or did.

In addition - If we move on from a tier or a raid and you still never won your locked in item, some kind of roll strategy will give you a edge on your next tier or next raid's locked in item, so no man is left behind from his misfortune.

In addition, I've contemplated the idea that if you win an item that's almost as good as you're locked in item and you conceive it as silly to win your locked in item, you can change your locked in item at a time frame-limit to when you can next have enhancement rolls on your new locked in item. This could be semi-user exploited so the concept needs to be considered further but it likely should exist in some capacity.

The values and properties of these structures need to be worked on a bit, but this system is pretty fantastic and really removes pressure on a loot council and any worry surrounding loot council tactics.

I'll do the overhead spreadsheet work so no one has to worry.

DM me for a guild invite. And tell your friends~!
Bro .... wtf. Why you creating a loot system that requires so much overhead and work? lol

MS > OS +1 , done

Jasker

Bro .... wtf. Why you creating a loot system that requires so much overhead and work? lol

MS > OS +1 , done

I don't mind a bit of extra work if everyone is feeling like they're looked after ok.

Loot Council is a bunch of shit for everyone. And.. MS > OS doesn't address people being unlucky. People being overly unlucky or unrepresented in gear wouldn't be good for the guild or the individual.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I don't mind a bit of extra work if everyone is feeling like they're looked after ok.

Loot Council is a bunch of shit for everyone. And.. MS > OS doesn't address people being unlucky. People being overly unlucky or unrepresented in gear wouldn't be good for the guild or the individual.
where'd the guild go?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not gonna lie playing here yesterday for a few hours has just made me want to re-sub to Classic for a month and fuck around in Lich King...