X-Men: Days of Future Past.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Why wouldn't they keep the same actors? They got around the Wolverine movies and xmen 3 and finally it's back on track.
Amd still i want to see rogue with her powers but NO anna paquin because i want a woman to reprise her role

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are changing actors because the next movie is set in the 1980's. You know, before the first X-men movie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cuz gandalf looks like he's on his deathbed, and they're trying to just shoehorn in first class actors (which is fine imo) and say that all the time travel BS, changed shit up, so thats why some characters "look" different. It works, a reboot w/o retelling the same damn origin story, cool.

j00t

Are they changing actors? I thought that was just based off the wishful thinking that marvel could back the IP without changing actors. I've heard nothing of fox changing actors other than the focus being the first class actors

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm okay with him being in it as long as he dies in the first 30 seconds as Apocalypse shows up and one shots him to make a statement.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Finally saw this.

It was good, but holy fucking shit at retconning the entirety of what has come before. Every other X-Men movie was completely invalidated. They aren't even worth watching anymore.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Only X3 was not worth watching before.

I really don't get the hate for X1 and X2, anyways with the retcon the makers can explore the option of having other characters getting more screen time (not that they will with Wolverine being so popular).

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It ended as if it was setting up a new movie with the Cyclops/Jean/Iceman/Tits McGee/Storm team again but I guess not? I like the First Class guys and everything, that just kind of seems pointless to do that movie and then not follow through.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It just un-fucked up everything, debatably. Now we can move on with the first class-style quasi-reboot.

I'd prefer a clean break personally. Including the old cast at this point is like trying to find a role for kirk in the new Star Trek. Just let us all move on please.

j00t

It would be cool if they did a proper dark phoenix saga. Just to do it right and show that some things are inevitable. I mean, change the past all you want, the phoenix still wants jean

ohkcrlho

Finally saw this.

It was good, but holy fucking shit at retconning the entirety of what has come before. Every other X-Men movie was completely invalidated. They aren't even worth watching anymore.
I think only x-men 3 and the wolverine movies were invalidated, imo

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watched this movie tonight and it was really good! I think this is the best one out of them all, imho. This movie does beg the question why don't they use Wolverine/Kitty to "fix" all the terrible mistakes like saving JFK...

I'd like to fuck Mystique in her blue form fuck all the retards in the movie.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Only X3 was not worth watching before.

I really don't get the hate for X1 and X2, anyways with the retcon the makers can explore the option of having other characters getting more screen time (not that they will with Wolverine being so popular).
Uhh isnt the hate directed toward X3 and the two shitty wolverine movies?