XFL

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seahawks tickets are expensive, no basketball or hockey teams (yet) and the Mariners are really bad.

Well the Mariners are basically a little league team budget-wise right? It's a shame that Ichiro had to waste his prime with them.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Well the Mariners are basically a little league team budget-wise right? It's a shame that Ichiro had to waste his prime with them.

He at least went to the playoffs with the Mariners once.. the real waste was Felix.

Sevens

Log Wizard
The Roughneck / Battlehawks game was actually really good
Thing I like is that I can actually watch these games as they are streamed on Youtube, Cant watch the NFL as I dont have cable and my local channels dont come in for shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Regime Regime Fatrick Mahomes leads us to destiny this season. I also think Carvel Jones is a good nickname for our QB.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Okay, I cannot tell if that guys commentary is 110% sarcasm or what - the dude that fumbled so he could get back up and throw was awesome :p now if he did that on purpose... hehe

And TampaBay Vipers... your expecting something out of a place that has...the BUCS?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, Vince is a smart guy and when it comes to money he learns from his mistakes. I had a feeling this incarnation would be good.

And honestly? It has been. Ratings this week will say a lot, as long as the decline isn’t to rough I think they have a shot at sticking around a bit.
It’s been pretty fun to watch really.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

edit:
DC can’t defend against crazy pussy. Wildcats win

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't get to watch the games today, what happened to DC? I thought they were the cream of the crop