Yahoo live epic fun

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
start, run, pbrush, paste, esc, box image, ctrl-c, alt-f, n, n, ctrl-v, alt-a, namefile

takes about 15 sec.

also, its for the lulz ffs. deal with it or gtfo.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Draegan said:
Are any of you people in love with a 14 year old girl, at least in your teens? If any of you are over 20 years old, you"re disgusting.

But that doesn"t stop your lulz I guess.
Camwhores are here for our amusement, no matter what age they are.

ruination_foh

shitlord
Draegan said:
Are any of you people in love with a 14 year old girl, at least in your teens? If any of you are over 20 years old, you"re disgusting.

But that doesn"t stop your lulz I guess.
Well, I"m 17.

This shit is entertaining though.

Vehn_foh

shitlord
PerritoBites said:
LIVE: J-Speezy

That channel has the worst spam you could get... text stays on screen for 1/4 a second

Who is she anyways?
she"s the singer of this song which is like all over the radio and I think the song sux

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEh10OaaWfg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEh10OaaWfg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Millie_foh

shitlord
Ok, guys, listen up really quickly. If you want to post pictures of Lollipopgirlx3556 or whatever her name is doing barrel rolls, saying silly things, or whatever, that"s fine. But do not post pictures of her doing anything remotely sexual. This includes lifting up her shirt, flashing panties, flashing her stomach, bending over, putting her underwear on her head, etc.

This is the last time I am going to say this, but talking a minor into performing sexually suggestive positions or acts is afelonypunishable by the fullest extent of the law. If you really want to go around talking 14-year-olds into posing suggestively for you, do so at your own risk. But do not post such pictures on this board. I don"t want to know about it, I don"t want to see it, and as far as I"m concerned, I want to assume it"s not taking place (or, if it is, that it"s happening somewhere else).

Neither I, nor FOH, nor Requiem, nor anyone else in Fires of Heaven or fohguild.org wants to be made party to your felonies. Thank you.

There will be no further warnings about this subject.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
FoHSS will be purged once again.

It starts with pedophilia, then comes pictures of the black hand and his penis...

History is about to repeat itself gentlemen. BEWARE.

Brash_foh

shitlord
You can see alot more than that walking around any highschool. But whatever it"s your forum..

Oh noes a belly button. lol. you made it look like i posted something disturbing.. fork off!

Millie_foh

shitlord
Brash said:
You can see alot more than that walking around any highschool. But whatever it"s your forum..

Oh noes a belly button. lol. you made it look like i posted something disturbing.. fork off!
You posted a picture of a 14-year-old girl lifting up her shirt in a sexually suggestive way after having been asked to do so by people over the age of 18. That is against the law, and it is a sex crime. I will not be made to share any liability for sex crimes on this board. If you have a problem with that, you can kindly leave.

Like I"ve said before, I give you a lot of leeway on this board. But I will not give you leeway to break the law with minors here.

Brash_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
You posted a picture of a 14-year-old girl lifting up her shirt in a sexually suggestive way. That is against the law, and it is a sex crime. I will not be made to share any liability for sex crimes on this board. If you have a problem with that, you can kindly leave.
Bye then!