Yahoo live epic fun

Deris_foh

shitlord
Actually 14 is legal in quite a few places, and I don"t know what the fuck you lamers are crying about.

Less than 100 years ago, marrying at 12-13 was perfectly legal, and almost expected in many farming communities.

In alot of countries around the world, 12-14 is the Age of Consent. In America no two states have the same age of consent, and many have Arcane and hard to understand rules based on if someone is under the age of 18, but over the age of 13.5, and has sex with someone who is 17, it isn"t illegal - but if they are 17.5 its illegal, etc, etc.

The whole thing is fucking stupid ;D. Not that i"m advocating hooking up with every single 15 year old in the world, but I"ve seen plenty of women who are 15 years old, and look, talk and act like they are 20+.

Not to mention the stupidity of the reverse scenario being almost wholly untrue - where an underage male can hook up with an of age female, and the girl will very rarely if ever be charged with anything.

No posting boobies of under 18 is fine if Millie says so, but saying "omg thats GROSS YO" like a little bitch is hilarious.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
You know, you serve 3 years in the German military back in the "30s, and suddenly you"re a Nazi. Jeez.
Yeah my Grandfather built, maintained, and operated the Auschwitz gas chambers and they never let him live it down.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Deris said:
Actually 14 is legal in quite a few places, and I don"t know what the fuck you lamers are crying about.

Less than 100 years ago, marrying at 12-13 was perfectly legal, and almost expected in many farming communities.

In alot of countries around the world, 12-14 is the Age of Consent. In America no two states have the same age of consent, and many have Arcane and hard to understand rules based on if someone is under the age of 18, but over the age of 13.5, and has sex with someone who is 17, it isn"t illegal - but if they are 17.5 its illegal, etc, etc.

The whole thing is fucking stupid ;D. Not that i"m advocating hooking up with every single 15 year old in the world, but I"ve seen plenty of women who are 15 years old, and look, talk and act like they are 20+.
The crazy thing about the law is that they don"t let you choose which ones you want to follow.

And please don"t compare hooking up with a 14 year old you saw flicking her bean on a webcam to marrying a girl in your village in order to pump out kids to help run the plow and milk the cows. Just a SLIIIIGHT difference.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Lowk said:
You are on point, fuck moral evolution.

Let"s bring slavery back right after manipulating young minds becomes legal again.
Exactly. I love his logic. "Well 100 years ago in farming communities it was cool so I should be able to run a train on Sally the Super Slut from supersluts.com, 14 years old or not!"

Deris_foh

shitlord
Moral evolution? wow. How about physical evolution? Teenagers have sex all the time, having someone sent to jail when their girlfriend or boyfriend is as low as 1 year younger than them seems fucking stupid, when we as a physical species are hitting puberty faster and having hormonal growth happen at a faster rate.

EDIT: Manipulating young minds. Yep that 17 year old REALLY manipulated that 15 year old, and deserves to be in jail. Totally with you there bro, FIGHT ON CHRISTIAN BROTHER!11!!!! fucking moron.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Deris said:
Moral evolution? wow. How about physical evolution? Teenagers have sex all the time, having someone sent to jail when their girlfriend or boyfriend is as low as 1 year younger than them seems fucking stupid, when we as a physical species are hitting puberty faster and having hormonal growth happen at a faster rate.

EDIT: Manipulating young minds. Yep that 17 year old REALLY manipulated that 15 year old, and deserves to be in jail. Totally with you there bro, FIGHT ON CHRISTIAN BROTHER!11!!!! fucking moron.
So write your congressman and shut the fuck up.

Deris_foh

shitlord
Keed said:
The fuck you have. Thats a rare minority right there, sir.
Go anywhere outside the little corporate world of the US, and you"ll see teenagers with 1-2 kids, working full time jobs and raising a family. Oh wait you can see that here too.

teens in other countries are expected to grow up alot faster. Here society holds your hand all the way until well past graduation. Sad really.

p.s Need new yahoo live room.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Deris said:

I"m sure Icepick, your cell mate, will be VERY understanding and accepting of your world view.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Yet bitching about it on a gaming forum does?

Below the "most popular" list is a "view all" button. Nicely concealed of course.

Deris_foh

shitlord
Only like 100 channels atm? I can only see a view all popular channels and view all recent channels - no way to view all active channels currently

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Deris said:
That doesn"t do shit, if you think it does I have some excellent stories to tell.

Is there a way to view all active rooms?
You actually wrote to a congressman asking why you can"t diddle 14 year olds. I know you"re trolling, trying to be funny, a perv, or some combo of all 3 but when your 14 year old daughter brings home her new 25 year old boyfreind that"s trying to explain to you how laws concerning age of consent aren"t fair you"ll see our viewpoint clearly.

In the mean time the law doesn"t give 2 shits how you feel. They"ll quickly and gladly send you to a place where on day 1 your teeth will get busted out with a broom handle so that you suck dick better and your shoulder blades will get bent back so that a train of guys will get to spine fuck you for your last remaining hours on this Earth.