I didn"t just use capture you retard. I used the following:
stream record
record live webcam stream
record webpage stream
record stickam/yahoo
capture webcam video
capture stream

etc...

nothing comes up on any of those... how was I supposed to know I have to write record flv?

PerritoBites_foh

shitlord
no edit or I would add this on last post:

I have tried a number of programs I find on google, but none of them have worked. Its not like I just came here without trying at all or just using only one term like you are insinuating I did. So what if I use a different word than I do? I do know that just the word Cap refers to a screenshot capture... but I wasn"t asking for that. I would take away calling you retard on my previous message, since you did give out a link... but I guess it is ok to can anyone retard when the post is in the RR.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
PerritoBites said:
No... you can capture a screenshot or you can capture a video... its not the same :/ When I say capture a video I don"t mean capture a screenshot! Can people not understand this? I"ve had to say this 3 times already and people still don"t get it... The fact that I am posting screenSHOTS isn"t good enough for people to realize that I can already take screenshots.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole.... but its just that people keep saying the same thing over and over...
Tom Smykowski: Well... well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don"t have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people! Can"t you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Is all I thought of haha.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hatorade said:
Tom Smykowski: Well... well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don"t have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people! Can"t you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Is all I thought of haha.
Wow, rofl, well done.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
her profile says 28, i question her legality, but either way im going to wine and dineLIVE: azzzn girlinto putting objects onto her head.

nm shes a smoker so i"m not going to bother, smokers don"t get my attention. she definitely wants someone to talk to though.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
she may hit 200 viewers, i havent been watching for a while but this is what i capped about 10 mins ago.

shes a wild beast but like i said, we can"t pick and choose out livewhores.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
She"s actually not bad in the scale of yahoo live camwhores shes in the mid to upper echelon due only to the fact that she cams in the nude otherwise there are cuter/hotter womenz on there. She hopped on cam4 a few days ago too haha.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Salia is all about flashing her fun parts when she has a crowd. She has been on a few nights, the /b/tards know how to play her right.