Yahoo live epic fun

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Hippos said:
Don"t even think about posting links involving reptar in here, that"s the whole reason this thread got locked last time.
Thats how i found out she was underage. I had no previous knowledge.

Anyways, that one smoked out broad is singing now. haha.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
this is truly an unbelievable experience, i really feel sorry for all of you who aren"t here to witness it. i didn"t start taking video until a few mins ago when he started singing peaches - fuck the pain away with the black acid cam effect though so i missed most of his good stuff.

a few things hes done so far that i remember are he put a gun in his mouth and i thought he was going to kill himself (then i could sue yahoo) and he does advertisements for xbox once every hour because he says he has to. he makes the most random comments ever and they"re some of the best lines i"ve ever heard on the internets.

another thing that makes this so awesome are the two people in his tray, one is a guy whose high as fuck who just keeps rambling on about the most out there things, and another is a hefty bitch who i think was hitting a crack pipe and every time these guys call her fat she stops watching her camera and pouts.

some pics included.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
oh my god, i"m .giffing this. he put a gun to his head and "shot" himself, /b/ got here about 10 minutes ago and all of them erupted in laughter.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
one of the /b/ guys drew an interpretation of what happened while jlane lay there "dead" for about 10 minutes. this is so much win._.