Yahoo live epic fun

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
Hippos said:
yeah it"s not like they had to do any work, he said everything on air about an hour ago.
was hell of late on it, you see when he came back dressed normal and goes, who the hell was listening to this faggot shit. haha

Hippos_foh

shitlord
more pics. and yeah, they were really late because only one of the /b/ guys was there when it happened.

apparently he"s a psychology professor at some college.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
another guy jumped on the screen and he cut the feed, im almost expecting a twin with this crazy shit.

few more pics. i"m sure if /b/ gets wind of this thread we"ll get a lot more traffic to steal my awesome screencaps.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
oh yeah, and to the people that say we have turned into /b/: fuck you. we don"t go into the channels and spam "show tits", "an hero nao", "man the harpoons" or stupid shit like that with no substance. we do things like show our assholes which is creative and much more degrading to camwhores.

the kids in this channel keep saying the same thing and i think it"s wearing jlane down, doubt he"s got much epic left in him this morning.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
yeah, she sucked him while she had a keyboard on her head and he typed on it, was interesting. i"m about to pass out but i"ll keep all the stuff recording and run through it tomorrow.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
they"re aussie /b/tards apparently, but its amazing that she"s been banned once for just showing t&a, but now shes doing hardcore stuff and has 100"s of viewers at 6am in the morning and hasn"t been banned.

jlane is still broadcasting but he keeps cutting the feed, he"s completely trashed and the people left are pretty much waiting for him to pass out on cam. he"s had 5+ 32oz bud ice"s that i"ve seen (starting at like 3am) and been hitting the bong every now and then, dude is fucking wrecked.

the stoner guy who was rambling in jlane"s tray is still on, and is still rambling and jamming out on bass guitar.

overall it"s been a pretty epic morning.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
checked the channel and jlane is still drinking bud ice as of this post (meaning i"ve seen him drink probably 7-8 32oz"s), this dude must be a professional drinker or he"s loading up the bottles with water beforehand. add weed and whatever other drugs the guy"s been taking and you"ve got to be impressed with how long this guy has managed to not eat his keyboard.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
i"d go to jail for popupvideo girl (or guy, fuck it). i tried to get her to hold up an ID but she said her picture was bad and didn"t. i"d say 16-18 would be a pretty accurate guess, so if (when) she shows rack, make sure we got the age pinned down (she says 18 obviously).

Mini_Miik_foh

shitlord
So i got my first ban :[

I simply drew on a moustache and moments later the ban hammer set in. Apparently it resembled Hitler"s too much and someone flagged me as racist. To be fair i can see why someone would interpretate it like that but it was longer than a Hitler tash! ^___^

I"ve only ever had 217 viewers max :C Go Lolli!